Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|By Dragon of the West||Genre||Rating||Reviews||Updates|
|More from Dragon of the West||Drama||PG - 13||Postive||None|
| You should have seen yourself! It was amazing!
This fanon series is completed, meaning all expected chapters have been released.
|My Own Savior|
My Own Savior is a dark drama series which is a spinoff/subseries of Avatar: Wanted story. The series occurs during the final years of The Great War.'s
The series attempts to cover's story from his early childhood years as an Earth Kingdom colonial, through his troubled teenage years in Gaoling, his tenure with the Black Lotus, and finally, his joining of the New Airbender Nomads.
- Colonial Childhood
- The Tailor of Gaoling
- Ember Island
- The Contract
- Corporal Lu Ten
- General Iroh
- The Wall, Part 1: Daedalus
- The Wall, Part 2: Icarus
- The Wall, Part 3: Apollo
- The Wall, Part 4: Minos
- The Lady Of Death
- The Last Airbender
- The Pursuit Of Peace (Surprise Guest Writer)
- The Northern Air Temple, Part 1: Arrival
- The Northern Air Temple, Part 2: Rebirth
Tone and Themes
The overall tone and style for this series is darker and more dramatic, with less action and plot twists than the original Wanted series. This work, however, intends to be a complement to the original series, rather than a verbatim extension. The story explores topics and situations similar to those of the canon and Wanted series: moral conflict, redemption, and the ubiquitous theme of honor. Tengu is a man with a troubled and difficult past, whose actions and choices almost destroyed him at one time. Only when he touches bottom, does he decide to clean the slate and make a fresh start.
- Wanted series. It is his wonderful work that has inspired me to undertake this effort. I appreciate his trust and input. is the author of the original
- Guardian. He has become a valued collaborator, critic and tech savior. is the author of the hit fanon series,
- is the author of the fanon series . He is the first person in this wiki to think I was good enough to do this. I am in his debt.
- Featured Fanon - July 2010
- "Kinda in the same category as Wanted, but this continuation of Tengu's story from lonely child turned assassin is just too good! It's amazing to even be a part of it!" - The Bos
- "This series was truly remarkable, and above all is what inspired me to join the wikia and contribute my own series. Thank you for such a compelling story, Dragon of The West, sir." Lovelyb0nes
- All I can say is, the former title you held of best Iroh writing, was just destroyed by this. You have just written the best Avatar chapter I have ever read. Iroh's entire past of calmness is shown in this chapter, he is deeply effected by this loss, and you have captured him perfectly! -
- If this isn't already nominated for a Featured Article it's going to be. -
- ...Wow. That was...one of the best fanon chapters that this wiki has ever scene. It was unquestionably the most emotional piece of work that I have ever read. Nice work, Dragon of The West. This chapter has certainly gotten my vote for Featured Fanon Article. -
- Featured Article, August 2010
- This chapter is also amazing. The series itself was perfected in this chapter. Phenomenal job! That vision with Aang's aura almost being overwhelmed signaled the power of Tengu's evil deeds, and was perfectly described! -
- Wow... just Wow! I've been getting the rough drafts to this chapter and I'm still speechless at how it turned out. Great job on the energybending sequence. -
- I'm freaked out in a good way. -
For the collective works of the author, go here.
Fanon Award for Outstanding New Series
|Avatar: Guardian (2009) - (2010) - (2011) - (2012) - (2013) - (2015)|