Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|By Bersarker||Part of thecontinuity.|
Home of the Olympian Gods
Zeus and Hera
To Mount Olympus
Mount Olympus used to be the home of the Titans before the Olympians were born. When the Titans were defeated for good, Zeus and the other Gods made their residence on Mount Olympus and look over at every spirit in the Spirit World that was created by Raava and Vaatu.
- Its golden gate was forged by Hephaestus.
- It is the former home of the Titans.
- Mount Olympus is the highest mountain in the Spirit World.
- Humans, spirits and minions of the Gods can't go inside.
- Only the Avatar can go inside, because of the god-like power of him or her to control all bending.
- It is the only place in the Spirit World that every Avatar can use bending.
For the collective works of the author, go here.