Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|More from PSUAvatar14||Action/Drama||PG (Average)||None yet|
| Zuko, something happened to Life in a Captured City in the last hundred years.
This fanon has been discontinued, but is still available to read for your enjoyment.
|Life In a Captured City|
Here we weren't safe...
13 + prologue
|Total word count||
Avatar Wiki Fanon
End of Avatar: The Last Airbender continuity
Avatar: The Last Airbender
17-year old Du Ming heard throughout all his life that Ba Sing Se was to be the safest city in the world, buying into all that Long Feng and the Dai Li spread throughout the city. He knew there was a war ongoing, but he and his family hardly discussed it, thinking they would be safe especially after the failed Siege of Ba Sing Se. However, when he sees how wrong everyone was, his life takes a turn for the worse, as he sees himself restricted more than ever.
- Du Ming -- A 17-year old earthbender who used to believe he was safe in the city, but loses that security and even falls into depression after the fall of the city.
- Jakura -- Du Ming's 13-year old sister, also an earthbender. She too has a hard time adjusting to the new life of Ba Sing Se.
- Tamani --- The mother of Du Ming and Jakura, married to General Solian.
- Solian --- The father of Du Ming and Jakura, a master earthbender and a Council of Five member who was captured by the Dai Li. His whereabouts are presently unknown.
- Marhana --- A 16-year old lower-class citizen of Ba Sing Se, and Du Ming's love interest. She becomes greatly worried about Du Ming as he starts to spiral into depression.
- Azula -- The Crown Princess of the Fire Nation who attempts to capture Du Ming early in the story.
- Shigato -- A firebender who pursues Du Ming and his family for the remainder of the story.
- Prologue: -- A look at a typical day in Du Ming's life before Ba Sing Se fell, specifically the last day before so.
For the collective works of the author, go here.