| Zuko, something happened to Life After the War in the last hundred years.
This fanon has been discontinued, but is still available to read for your enjoyment.
This is just something that we decided to write after seeing all of your fanons. This fanon is like a fourth book of Avatar: The Last Airbender. It tells the story of the Gaang after their spectacular victory over the Fire Nation.
- Zuko - 17 years old, Fire Lord.
- Mai - 16 years old, knife thrower.
- Aang - 113 years old, Avatar.
- Toph - 13 years old, Earthbender.
- Katara - 15 years old, Waterbender.
- Sokka - 16 years old, sword and boomerang guy.
- Suki - 16 years old, Kyoshi Warrior.
- Momo - Cute little lemur.
- Appa - Their way of transportation.
- Jet - Antagonist
- Azula - 15 years old, Antagonist
- Ozai - Still in his 40's, antagonist
- Hama - Still wrinkley. In her 80's, antagonist
- Iroh -
For new news you can find it here.
These are the chapters that have been written so far.
A Party Crashed- Sokka has some news, and they celebrate Pakku's Birthday, And something UNEXPECTED happens.
Right now we don't really have that many reviews, but in time we hope to get many more!
|"Reunion! This looks like it's going to be a good fanon. Good Luck!"|
|"You know, I like this fanon. It's a perfect balance of suspense, drama, romance and action. I love how you decided to bring back all the old villains the gang faced. Very nice."|
|— The Ultimate Waterbender|
|"Cool! I always figured Azula would still be a problem even though she was captured. This is going to be a great fanon!"|
|— Nathan Miranda|
|"I like how the villains made their own group to attack the Gaang. I can't wait to read more"|
|"Wow, this is actually pretty good.Good work guys!"|
|— Toph Lover|
We did not tamper with any of these comments.
It won a fanonbending badge!
Received an A- in Millennia's Fanon Review!