|By MetalbenderParker||Part of thecontinuity.|
|"What I really mean is, I don't know how to explain it, but I think I still got a chance with him."|
|— Kosen talking toabout her possibilities with .|
14 in New Cycle
Suyin Beifong (as the Avatar's metalbending instructor)
|Weapon of choice||
The elements, metal bracelets
Order of the White Lotus, Team Avatar (formerly), Hakai..(formerly), (formerly), , , (formerly), Denryoku, Sterkur, Vona,
Freedom Fighters (formerly), , Zhasha, Red Triangle, Zeraax (formerly), Spirit Pacifists...
|Chronological and political information|
Defender of Humanity
Member of Team Avatar
Team Avatar (formerly)
Kosen Hanako Silverfox (KO-suhn) is a master metalbender and Avatar Red Lotus and stop Yurei, and also try to get Hikar's attention more.'s first love interest. She travels across the world to help Team Avatar defeat the
She's a good tempered girl with very thin patience. Regardless if it's a spirit or a human, she'll shove them away or fight with her strength. She always takes care protecting her loved ones, speciallyor her " ".
- : Since the beginning, she grew romantic feelings towards him, and when she had the chance of dating him, she took it. They both shared a half-platonic relationship, but given the fact that he loved her sister more, they never got into a serious relationship, and in the end, Kosen collapsed, and they broke up after seeing Hikar and Kensi share a passionate kiss.
- : He doesn't know he likes Hikar, so sometimes they have weird conversations, even though they have a good friend relationship.
- : The two make a good battle couple, mixing Kosen's metalbending cables with Shaila's lightningbending, making a big conductor towards their enemy. They always talk about new cool techniques and given she's her best friend's sister, they talk about Bultina's abilities in archery.
- : They don't share much with one another, but Kosen always keeps an eye on him to make sure he doesn't do anything weird with her sister.
- : After Bultina, she rides a lot on him, because they "make a great teamwork" and "it's so cute".
- : Just like her towards Kosen. As sisters, they get along pretty well, they even share some laughs every time and they get jealous over each other because of the other's abilities.
She's a very strong earthbender, even though she's way better at metalbending. She can create alongside Hikar huge earth walls to defend themselves, and she can make an earth wave like Toph to go quickly somewhere by earth terrain.
Whenever she doesn't have any metal around her, she uses her bracelets to bend them in the shape she needs more for the situation, like a metal disc or a flying flint.
| || Juji's fine. He comes back to life in the end when the doomsday device shifts the polarity of the Earth. Oops. Spoiler. Sorry.
Warning! This page contains spoilers for.
- Her name Kosen means literally "old coin" in Japanese: kosen (古銭).
- Her relationship with Hikar could be described as a more intensified Borra.
- She's the metalbender of the opening credits.
For the collective works of the author, go here.