|By AirMasterParker||Part of thecontinuity.|
| || Juji's fine. He comes back to life in the end when the doomsday device shifts the polarity of the Earth. Oops. Spoiler. Sorry.
Warning! This page contains spoilers for Hikar's Spiritual Chronicles.
|"Never change Hik. Never change."|
|— Kensi after seeing Avatar State.unlock the|
Kensi (KEN-see), also named Kensi Firestone, is a young waterbending master, best friends with Avatar . Originally from the Northern Water Tribe from unknown parents, adopted by the Firestone family. He's especially known for learning waterbending, even surpassing his own master , recognised as his disciple.
Kensi is a tall, Water ethnic young man of athletic built, and a firm stance. He has the typical looks of a Water Tribe person, that being: brown skin, blue eyes, and dark brown hair. His hiar is tied up in several dreadlocks, which are usually recollected in a blue hair-band in the back of his head, and three of them in the right side with spheric blue ties in the tips. He has a firm, angulous jawline which features an unshaved goatee, emulating the one his teacher, Iruka Sato, has.
He wears three outfits: one for the Water Tribe, consisting of a blue anorak with a blue mark in shape of a "V" to represent his rank as a waterbender master, under which he wears a light blue turtleneck shirt, thick boots and a loose coated pair of pants. For his typical outfit, he tends to wear a blue t-shirt which features an image of La in the chest, as well as a pair of jeans and blue sport sneakers. For his formal outfit, he wears the same blue turtleneck, and wears a tied blue tie, over a black-blue smoking, as well as black trousers.
Most of his past is unknown. He was found in a basket abandoned right in front of Sterkur and Vona's house before they adopted Nikumi and Hikar was born. Ever since, he and Hikar have grown peacefully until the 12 years, when they moved to Republic City.
Hikar and Bultina consider him a clown and sarcastic person who likes to party and surf in waterbended waves near the earth village and Republic City. Shaila considers him "too attractive", and by that she means he's such a nice person, girls try to flirt with him even if he got a royal girlfriend.
Since he was a kid, he always knew how to control his art. Given the fact that he was raised in an earth family, he waterbends inspired by Hikar's earthbending. He has the ability to make himself a water jet around his body like a bullet or a drill, but soon afterwards he defeats Yurei alongside Team Avatar, he unlocks his potential in waterbending, creating ice wings under his arms with waterbended ice feathers.
Even though that's an ability of waterbending women, he learned the sub-skill for the case his friends get wounded, specially Hikar. With Iruka, he learns spiritbending and uses it to purify dark spirits.
While he was battling Deyek, he discovered he had the ability to bloodbend without a full moon, making him realize he's a very powerful waterbender. Although he doesn't find it terrifying, he rarely uses it unless there is no choice.
- : His long time girlfriend. The person he loves mostly in the world. They've known each other since she traveled to the village to go to a new school. They're completely different personalities, but as they say, opposites attract.
- : They both have a good friends relationship, sometimes making jokes involving Hikar about his waterbending practice or his failed attempts to metalbend. Sometimes she just can't stand his jokes or anything he likes to comment.
- : He doesn't know she likes Hikar, so sometimes they have weird conversations, even though they have a good friend relationship.
- : They have a "bros relationship" between them, and they both go surfing with Hikar, even though Kensi always cheats.
- : Even though he's his third waterbending instructor, he considers him as the "Best Teacher Ever".
- : His best friend and adoptive brother. They have a huge respect between them, and since he became a fully realized Avatar, they've been teasing on who's a better waterbender
- : They didn't got along well, but after knowing she helped Hikar defeat Yurei, and that Hikar stated her being a hard opponent, he has developed both a sense of respect and rivalry towards her.
- His name comes from Ken-shi (遣使), that in Japanese literally means Exercise. It can also be translated to Swordsman/Fencer (剣客).
- After Katara, he's the only waterbender who has mastered both Bloodbending and Healing.
- He's the first known male waterbender to learn the actual technique of healing.
- In this storyline, he's the first LGBTQ character, the other ones by now are , Iruka, Janji, Danila, and Deyek.
- He's the first character to have a chapter for his own in the series: "Zuko and Korra.
". And the third in the overall franchise after
- He's the only character who appears in every single episode.
- His T-shirt features an image of Tui, the moon spirit.
- He would share the same voice actor as Baatar Jr., Todd Haberkorn, who is also known for dubbing Natsu Dragneel in Fairy Tail.
- He's the first member of to have actually murdered someone: .
For the collective works of the author, go here.