|More from RuleroftheBisons97||Drama/Adventure||PG||Here||Here!|
| Zuko, something happened to Katara & Sokka: Tales From the Water Tribe in the last hundred years.
This fanon has been discontinued, but is still available to read for your enjoyment.
| || Juji's fine. He comes back to life in the end when the doomsday device shifts the polarity of the Earth. Oops. Spoiler. Sorry.
Warning! This page contains spoilers for Aang: Story of an Airbender.
Following their mother's death and father's absence, Katara and Sokka assume the responsibility of taking care of their village in the Southern Water Tribe. However, with unexpected happenings such as a shortage of food and increase of crime, the challenge of running the tribe proves harder than expected. But the two soon get in the trouble of their lives when a civil war is decreed because of one of their fights. Can these two stop the civil war or is the Southern Water Tribe doomed to destruction?
The Water Tribes
- Katara: A 14-year-old girl who resides in the Southern Water Tribe. She is the brother of Sokka and believes that the Avatar has survived. Blessed with the gift of water, she helps maintain order to a village while his father is away. The death of her mother shaped her to be the woman she is.
- Sokka: A 16-year-old boy who watches over one of the villages in the Southern Water Tribe. He is Katara's brother and a warrior to his people. Skilled in the art of the boomerang, he idolizes the Warriors and hopes to become like them someday.
- Hakoda: The father of Katara and Sokka, and the tribe chief of the Southern Water Tribe. He is forced to leave his children to confront the growing threat of the Fire Nation.
- Kya: The deceased mother of Katara and Sokka. She appears to help her kids when they are facing their troubling times.
- Kanna: The grandmother of Katara and Sokka, and mother of Hakoda. The elder of the tribe, she gives out wisdom to the ones who ask.
NOTE: FULL CHAPTER SUMMARIES WILL BE RELEASED ONE WEEK AFTER ORIGINAL POSTING. EVERY TIME A CHAPTER IS RELEASED, A ONE-LINER WILL BE GIVEN FOR THE NEXT ONE TO SPARK INTEREST.
Want updates and sneak peeks on this fanon? Sign your name below, please!
Reviews are yet to come!
Starting the Story
After finishing the final plot for Aang: Story of an Airbender, RuleroftheBisons97 decided that he wanted to create at least one more backstory and chose Katara and Sokka. However, creating an adventure in a measly little village was just too hard and he abandoned the project. In History, he learned about the American Civil War and wondered if he could create one between the North and South Tribes, but his plans were put to rest after he was reminded (by Katara no less) that the two hadn't had contact for a hundred years. Giving up once more and loosing interest, the supreme lord of the bison decided that he needed to read The Lost Scrolls to immerse himself once more in the awesome world of Avatar. While reading the water one, he discovered that the villages in the Southern Water Tribe were scattered. The plot of the civil war now fresh, RuleroftheBisons97 started writing up the plot and creating the chapters. Now, with it fully plotted and chapter production to begin, the ruler cannot wait to reveal this glorious story.
For the collective works of the author, go here.
|Avatar: Before the Legends|
|Aang: Story of an Airbender|
|Ceremony of the Four Relics - Appa, the Sky Bison – The Island – Hotman - The Yamiichiba Hunters – The Sky Bison Polo Championships - The Avatar - The Mad Genius - Into the Blizzard - The Air Agents - Reunions - Out of the Blue - - - The Pentapox Problem - The Blue Moon - Monks, Cakes, and Wisdom - Fleas on a Rat - Dark Horse - Embers in the Wind - Traitor's Tale - The Mail Chute Race - Dragon Days - Divided We Fall - The Storm - Ethnic Cleansing|
|Katara & Sokka: Tales From the Water Tribe|
|The Wolftail - The Forbidden Ship - The Warrior's Path - The Gift of Water - The Final Goodbye|