Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|More from Mageddon725||Adventure||PG, PG-13||Positive||No Updates Page|
| You should have seen yourself! It was amazing!
This fanon series is completed, meaning all expected chapters have been released.
|It All Ends|
July 24, 2012-February 3, 2014
It All Ends is the action-packed finale of Mageddon725's, a trilogy that began with . It will close all remaining storylines left open by the previous two works.
The Avatar has always been a force for balance within the world, but, as of late, it seems as if the Spirit World has been encroaching on the human world in ways that could have disastrous implications if left unchecked. Now, Avatar Argho, along with his allies, must face some of the most powerful and ancient spirits that have ever existed, spirits that have been vying for power since time immemorial. Can they face down the darkness, or will the world crumble?
- Argho: Earth Kingdom Avatar after Korra, mid 30's
- Shen: An ally of Argho, intentions unknown, 19 years old
- Kuan Ti: Leader of the Equalists, mid 20's
- Moro: Waterbender/Bloodbender, joined to avoid being conscripted by Susanowo
- Rioku: Earthbender, Argho's former protege
- Kenshin: Spirit of Ice
- Lin Quei: The Judge, patron spirit of non-benders
- Noulaq: Spirit of Rain
- Otokami: Spirit of Sound, patron spirit of Airbenders
- The Protector: Keeper of the status quo among the more powerful spirits
- Susanowo: Spirit of Tempests, inventor of Bloodbending
- Tunturia: Spirit of Tundra, an ally of Susanowo
- Usha: Spirit of Dawn, mother of both Otokami and Susanowo
- Kyrie Kenshi: Bloodbender, one of Susanowo's lieutenants
- Petrine: Grand Elder of the Air Nation
- Rena: Bloodbender
- Turi: Bloodbender
More characters will be added as the story progresses
Feel free to edit this section and place your username here if you want updates when new chapters come out.
Book 1: Blood
- Kenshin Outpost
- Searching for a Waterbender
- Old Enemies, New Allies
- Proving Ground
- First Contact
- Frozen Tundra
- Reaching Out
- Blood Ties
- Rescuing Turi
- Counter, Pt. 1
- Counter, Pt. 2
Book 2: Sound
- Restructuring Priorities
- A History Lesson
- A New Ally
- The Ancient Master
- Ever Onward
- Dragon of the Caldera
- The Dragon's Flames
- Survival of the Luckiest
- Crushed, Pt. 1
- Crushed, Pt. 2
- Separate Paths
Book 3: Dawn
- War Unseen
- Light and Secrets
- Rumors of Wars
- The Needs of the Many
- The Clash, Pt. 1 - Willpower
- The Clash, Pt. 2 - Turning Point
- Dust Settles, War Begins
- The End, Pt. 1 - Sealed Bonds
- The End, Pt. 2 - Freedom and Chaos
- The End, Pt. 3 - Reactions
- The End, Pt. 4 - Finality
- The End, Pt. 5 - Symbols
- The End, Pt. 6 - Resolution
Epilogue: Brave New World
IAE has received praise from Omashu Rocks of the FRS, who gave it a 9.36 in his review.
- The author of one of the most popular fanons on the wiki,, ARG expressed excitement at the developing story: "I definitely wasn't expecting to see Avatars, Equalists, Bloodbenders and Airbenders join forces when I started reading this story!"
- The author's knack for suspense (much to the annoyance of his readers, most of the time) was noted by the author of the fantastic fanon. Wordbender said that "You reveal just enough each chapter to shock us, but still keep us on our toes".
For all things Spirit War Trilogy, go here!
For the collective works of the author, go here.