|More from Iceland77||Adventure/Action||G (all ages)||Very positive|
| Zuko, something happened to In Azula's Mind in the last hundred years.
This fanon has been discontinued, but is still available to read for your enjoyment.
| || Juji's fine. He comes back to life in the end when the doomsday device shifts the polarity of the Earth. Oops. Spoiler. Sorry.
Warning! This page contains spoilers for In Azula's Mind.
|In Azula's Mind|
The total insight into Azula's thoughts.
Currently unknown (three have been released so far)
Hello! This is a fanon of what Azula sees in every situation. I will update it as often as I can. I will try to do one chapter a week, but no promises. I will probably do the story from her first appearance to her last. Please comment! I could use advice. And please don't hesitate to tell me if something is wrong. I have no intentions of copying other ideas, I promise. P.S. Thanks Ultimate and InspiredbyKaizuh and all new additional editors for editing this page with me!
This will be where you hear news and updates for in Azula's Mind. I will post the links for each chapter here. This is where you can write reviews or ask questions.
Another thing to note is that I will probably stop hiring new editors for now. I have a great team of editors who are helping me with this fanon, but as of now, I am not in need of anymore. But if you do happen to find a small mistake, then feel free to edit it. Don't worry, I won't bite.
- Azula: A manipulative and cunning fourteen year-old princess and daughter of Fire Lord Ozai, she is on a mission to capture the Avatar and her brother and uncle.
- Ty Lee: A bubbly, outgoing teen, she was recruited as a member of Azula's elite team on a journey to hunt down the enemies of the Fire Nation. She is highly acrobatic.
- Mai: She was also recruited as part of Azula's team and her adept knife throwing skills make her a deadly opponent. Compared to Azula, Mai is moodier and more pessimistic.
- Team Avatar: Aang and his friends travel around the world and must elude Azula's team whenever possible.
- Zuko: The banished prince and Azula's sister, he is one of the prime targets of hers.
- Iroh: Also branded as a traitor, he accompanies Zuko as they try to escape Azula.
- Long Feng: A deceitful person and personal advisor to the Earth King, he makes a deal with Azula to help regain control of Ba Sing Se.
I am sorry about the Drill delay. It is a hard chapter to do, and my teachers have been mean and giving a lot of homework. :P yuck.
|"Great job, it seems like you either know Azula really well or actually ARE her! This was great, please keep them coming!"|
|"This is a cool story!"|
|"This was GREAT!!! I can't wait for chapter three!"|
|"I cannot wait for what's coming next now that it has been confirmed by Iceland77 herself!!! Complete and total AWESOMENESS!!!!"|
|"Even though Azula is my least favorite character I loved the story. It is well written. KEEP BRINGING MORE!!!!"|
We thank all our contributors, commentors, advisors and fans!
Azula finds that her mission has lead her to the magnificent city of Ba Sing Se. She has an idea that might just make history! This should be out by tomorrow, but no promises.
The Earth Kingdom
Azula discovers that she is in the perfect position to try and conquer Ba Sing Se. This will be a very big chapter. I will take several weeks to finish this for obvious reasons. And so, instead of giving it the episode title, I am making it one big chapter. I will post each section individually, but you're going to have to keep an eye out for when each one comes out, since it will all be under Chapter Five.
Still unclear how I'm going to format the parts about her encounter with the Kyoshi Warriors and defeating them. It may just be a part of a future chapter.
For the collective works of the author, go here.