|More from MetalbenderParker||Adventure, Action, Drama||PG-13||None||None|
|Hikar Spiritual Force|
Adventure, Action, Drama
4 books, 10-12 chapters
Hikar Spiritual Force is an ongoing fanon by Korra. I'll be as much canon as possible and based a century right after "The Last Stand", considering that in this universe some of the characters have lived more than a hundred years, like Korra, who lived 126, and some have died like Tenzin, Bumi, Kya, Lin, Jinora. Asami Sato, Rohan and Opal Beifong are still alive, although they're old now. The author had the idea after reading other fanfictions about the next Avatar right after finishing watching THE ENTIRE SERIES of Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra, and also reading the graphic novel trilogies of The Promise, The Search, The Rift, Smoke and Shadow and the upcoming North and South trilogy, and of course having read The Lost Adventures and Friends for Life.that will deal about the next Avatar after
Hikar is the new Avatar, and it's his duty to keep the world in peace and balance. But will he be able to stop such strong enemies. They also say that your biggest enemy it's YOURSELF, and for that he'll need the help of his friends.
It would be more entertaining if you read this right after (re-)watching the entire series like this was the next series, or in other words, if you consider it canon.
BUT WARNING: This story is Fanon, not officially canon, this is just some advice to make it more entertaining.
Update October 2016
Given the new Korra comics, there could be many changes over the story's first chapters about little details that couldn't make the story canon.
- Main article: List of Hikar Spiritual Force characters
- Main article: List of Hikar Spiritual Force chapters
First it appears the very known elemental sequence, but this time with the two sub-styles in each element, all in italic narrated by Iruka:
- Fire ( ): Lightning ( ) and Combustion (Zeick)
- Air ( ): Flight ( ) and Spiritual projection (Rohan)
- Water (Iruka): Healing ( ) and Blood (Deyek)
- Earth ( ): Metal ( ) and Lava (Sterkur).
A hundred and ten years have passed since Avatar Korra defeated Kuvira and crushed the Earth Empire. Since then, the Earth Kingdom monarchy was abolished by Earth King Wu, the Last Earth King. The territory was separated in Earth Republics, but some sublimates didn't like the idea and a Civil War was started but ended quickly in three months. After that, Korra and Asami Sato got married, declaring homosexuality legal. Now, after 110 years, the Avatar Cycle keeps going its course.
A hundred and twenty years have passed since Avatar Korra defeated Kuvira and crushed the Earth Empire, and the Avatar Cycle keeps going its course. The new Avatar has just been found.
Fromto onwards Iruka narrates:
The new Avatar is the only one capable of bringing peace and balance to the world.
In this story there will be soundtrack music, with modern music in some bits, mostly Pop, Rock and EDM, and great classics, here I leave you the tracklist:
- Hans Zimmer – Peach Tree of Wisdom (Kung Fu Panda Soundtrack) (1:53)
- Ahrix – New Era (3:37)
- Fifth Harmony ft. Kid Ink – Worth It (3:45)
- Merk & Kremont – 41 Days (4:01)
- Oasis – Wonderwall (4:15)
- Green Day – Nuclear Family (3:03)
- Alesso – Payday (3:17)
- Nirvana – Smells Like Teen Spirit (4:38)
- Murtagh – Night Terrors (4:29)
- Scott Joplin – The Entertainer (3:34)
- Linkin Park – Faint (2:47)
- Crime Investigation – Christer (1:00)
- Zedd – Papercut (7:45)
- Virtual Riot & Dubloadz – Juices (Pegboard Nerds Remix) (3:45)
- Devil's Lullaby – Boogaloo (3:10)
- New York Voices – Top Secret (6:22)
- Julian Jordan – Rebound (3:22)
- Hans Zimmer – Time (Inception Soundtrack) (4:35)
- John Murphy – Sunshine (Adagio in D Minor) (4:30)
- Robin Schulz ft. Akon – Heatwave (3:10)
- Linkin Park – Breaking the Habit (3:18)
- Naruto – Naruto's Theme Song (4:29)
Write your name under.
If you want others to know about Hikar Spiritual Force, copy this to your profile page:
It will look like this:
|This user is a fan of Hikar Spiritual Force.|
For the collective works of the author, go here.