Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|More from Беркут||Action/adventure||PG-13||None||No updates page|
|Heir of the Phoenix|
Not everyone is glad about Ozai's defeat
Heir of the Phoenix is a story being written by user Hundred Year War and follows the emergence of a new threat.. It starts off three years after the end of the
The Hundred Year War ended three years ago, and the world managed to hold a tenable peace. With the exception of the recent crises in the former Fire Nation colonies of the western Earth Kingdom, the Four Nations finally had the opportunity to rebuild and grow rather than fight and destroy. In the Fire Nation, the few Ozai supporters and supremacist groups have been put down by Fire Lord Zuko and his new government, which has been steadily gaining the people's support. However, a disturbance has been reported on the far eastern reaches of the Fire Nation. An emergence of someone who could undo the progress made in the past three years in just a few short weeks.
- Zuko, incumbent Fire Lord (Fire Nation)
- Aang, current Avatar (Air Nomad)
- Katara, master waterbender (Southern Water Tribe)
- Sokka, Water Tribe ambassador to the Fire Nation (Southern Water Tribe)
- Toph, master Earthbender (Earth Kingdom)
- Suki, leader of the Kyoshi Warriors (Earth Kingdom)
- Mai, noblewoman (Fire Nation)
- Ty Lee, Kyoshi Warrior (Fire Nation)
- Mak, Supreme Commander of the Fire Military (Fire Nation)
- Qin, Minister of Defense (Fire Nation)
- Chan, Fire Army lieutenant (Fire Nation)
- Shojiro, Fire Navy Grand Admiral (Fire Nation)
- Tang Li, Fire Navy captain (Fire Nation)
- Kobayashi, former Imperial Firebender (Fire Nation)
- Azula, former Crown Princess (Fire Nation)
- III. TBA
For the collective works of the author, go here.