Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|By Toph's Fanboy||Genre||Rating||Reviews||Updates|
|More from Toph's Fanboy||Adventure/Drama||PG||None|
| Zuko, something happened to Footsteps in the Dark in the last hundred years.
This fanon has been discontinued, but is still available to read for your enjoyment.
|Footsteps in the Dark|
Not yet decided
The fanon "Footsteps in the Dark" will closely mirror the canonical TV Series. As such, readers will be aware (for the most part) of each following scene. The author will also attempt to fill in any time-openings left between episodes, or between different scenes in a single episode, with any fanon events which seem possible to have taken place in between them, attempting to keep the characters in sync with their portrayal in the canon as well the author is able to do so. This fanon will be written from the limited third-person point of "view" of the character Toph Beifong. Any event that Toph Beifong couldn't have "seen" with her seismic sense or was not present for will not be mentioned in the canon. (This will probably cause problems when the author reaches the third season of the series, considering how Toph's vision doesn't work for various scenes, but he'll have to deal with that when - and if - he gets there.)The author will attempt to draw out the many emotions Toph Beifong experienced throughout the TV series, up until the series finale.
- The Champion ("The Blind Bandit")
- I'm Not Weak ("The Chase")
- Stand Strong ("Bitter Work")
- Blindness and Bison ("The Library")
- A Giant Bowl of Sand-Pudding ("The Desert")
- My Worst Nightmare ("The Serpent's Pass")
- That Metal Monster ("The Drill")
- Walls and Rules ("City of Walls and Secrets")
- If You Can't Beat 'Em . . . ("Tales of Ba Sing Se")
- Who's Jet? ("Lake Laogai")
- Return to That Terrible City ("The Earth King")
- You've Got To Be Kidding Me! ("The Guru")
- Doom and Gloom ("Crossroads of Destiny")
- Twinkle-Toes Is Back! ("The Awakening")
- Secret Dance Party ("The Headband")
- Town on the River ("The Painted Lady")
- Sokka's Departure ("Sokka's Master")
- A Giant Metal Man ("The Beach")
- Twinkle-toes's Detour ("The Avatar and the Firelord")
- Discomfort ("The Runaway")
- Screaming Under The Mountain ("The Puppetmaster")
- The Day Draws Near ("Nightmares and Daydreams")
- The Battle Begins ("The Day of Black Sun, Part 1: The Invasion")
- Tricked ("The Day of Black Sun, Part 2: The Eclipse")
- Burnt Feet ("The Western Air Temple")
- Tips to A Fellow Bender ("The Firebending Masters)
- Where's the Meat? ("The Boiling Rock 1 & 2")
- On the Way to Ember Island ("The Southern Raiders")
- I Finally Get My Vacation ("The Ember Island Players")
- Where's Aang? ("Sozin's Comet, Part 1: The Phoenix King")
- Surrounded by Old People ("Sozin's Comet, Part 2: The Old Masters")
- The World Is Burning ("Sozin's Comet, Part 3: Into the Inferno")
- Within An Inch of Death ("Sozin's Comet, Part 4: Avatar Aang")
(None of these are yet written - I'm going to read other fanons like this one before I start working on it, to learn from those who are more experienced than me.)
For the collective works of the author, go here.