Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|More from Aang20791||Adventure||G (all ages)||Unknown||Here|
| Zuko, something happened to Floating Over the Earth in the last hundred years.
This fanon has been discontinued, but is still available to read for your enjoyment.
|Floating Over the Earth|
Space is waiting
Floating Over the Earth is an upcoming three part one-shot series written by The Legend of Korra.", set approximately forty nine years after the events of "
Keung is the father of two Earthbending children and the commander of the new Earth 11 spaceflight. After the fire in the Earth 1 spaceflight, the stakes are higher than ever. Keung sees it as the chance of a lifetime while his fourteen year old son Shou thinks it's a suicide mission. Shou tries his best to convince his father to stay home with his wife and kids, but he refuses. And after all the regrets Shou has about his life, he will stop at nothing to keep his father's feet on the ground.
- Shou – A determined fourteen year old Earthbender with many regrets and the protagonist.
- Keung – The father of Shou and Xing and commander of the Earth 11 spaceflight.
- Mao – One of Shou's best friends.
- Ara Mei – Shou's other best friend.
- Xing – Shou's selfish and ignorant brother.
- Sho Meng – Keung's wife and Shou and Xing's mother.
- Qing – One of the pilots on the Earth 11 spaceflight.
- Yang – The other pilot on the Earth 11 spaceflight.
- Ajira – Sho Meng's best friend.
- Chapter One: Under the Stars - 10% Complete
- Chapter Two: Into the Stars - 0% Complete
- Chapter Three: Among the Stars - 0% Complete
First off, I'd like to thankand for helping me with names.
And I'd like to say that I'm very excited to write this fanon. The Avatar World finally has the technology to enter space and I'm basing a lot of this fanon on what happened in our world. As 'Korra' is based off the 20s in our world, I think it'd be best to have this take place about forty nine years in the future.
Nothing left to say, except thanks to my readers for, well, reading. I hope you all enjoy it,
For the collective works of the author, go here.