Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|More from Sirius13||Adventure/Drama||PG (Parental Guidance)||Positive||Here|
| || Juji's fine. He comes back to life in the end when the doomsday device shifts the polarity of the Earth. Oops. Spoiler. Sorry.
Warning! This page contains spoilers for Fleeting Peace.
| Zuko, something happened to Fleeting Peace in the last hundred years.
This fanon has been discontinued, but is still available to read for your enjoyment.
When the world is divided, everyone is your enemy.
14 published; 31 total
Hundreds of years after the end of the Hundred Year War has seen the end of an era of peace. Insurgents have risen in all four nations, and the face of the world is not what it once was.
Through the smoke and ashes of bombs and the dust of crumbling stone, numerous new countries have risen, ruled by their own oppressive dictators. The world is in a state of instability, and not even the weakening Avatar was prepared for the flood.
Fifty years after the dismantling of the union, Lin leaves her home, unwilling to live the life expected of her as a citizen of Vuon. Her very family shrouded by mystery, she leaves her home desiring to embrace her fate elsewhere.
Meanwhile, Po is on a journey of self-discovery after a revelation from his dying grandfather. With the help of an ancient scroll, Po tries to piece together the possibility of the revival of the Four Nations.
See this blog for more information.
Book One: Rise and Fall
- - Lin argues with her mother and runs away on impulse.
- - Po learns an astonishing truth from his grandfather; Lin buys passage east with pirates.
- - Lin is caught stealing; Po leaves Gust in a fit of determination and recklessness; General Wai, second to Lord Zen in Vuon, hires Hanta for a task.
- - Lin reluctantly accepts assistance; Po stumbles across a rogue Waterbender; Hanta interrogates Lin's mother.
- - Lin is discovered as an illegal bender while in Omashu; Po begins to learn about Waterbending; Hanta heads to Omashu.
- - Lin spends time imprisoned; Hanta reminisces in Omashu; Po finds himself in the Spirit World.
- - Lin begins her time as a laborer; Po and Haku have a run-in with hostile New Wave warriors.
- - Po travels south; Lin reunites with Chong and they plot Lin's prospective escape; Hanta locates his target and gains an inside-man at the farm.
- - Lin attempts to fulfill her escape plan; Po forms an alliance with the downtrodden citizens of Kung.
- - Lin exposes herself in a fit of desperation; Tang reports his failure to Hanta; Po leads a revolution in Kung.
Book Two: Success and Failure
- - Lin explains about her origins to Chong as they leave Omashu; Po leaves Kung in a state of reform for Tai, a neighboring country.
- - Lin and Chong encounter and unusual nomad; Po engineers a coup in Tai.
- - Lin and Chong spend time in the desert; Po is assisted by a masked individual.
- - Po has an epiphany about his past life; Lin comes face-to-face with an assassin and learns something astounding.
- - Lin and Chong journey through "uncharted waters".
- - Po and Su travel west, finally encountering for whom they've been searching.
- : A girl that relies on herself and no one else.
- : A boy that is literally a living myth.
- : An assassin pursuing his prey feverishly.
|Fleeting Peace Characters|
|Lin - Po - Hanta|
|Chong - Su - Haku - Nuo Fu - Zhong - Tang - Lo - Yinsu - Xia|
|Song - Jing Lee - Zen - Sao Feng - Xu - Mr. Shao - Mrs. Shao - Ming - Niga - Yin - Hanwei - Qin - Ruon - Rao Ling|
At long last, the fifteenth chapter, "Ulterior Motives, Part 1: Jealousy", is up. It contains a surprise that is possibly not too surprising. The next chapter, "Ulterior Motives, Part 2: The Grandson", is in the works, although this may take a while, as I have school, college apps, and other stuff about which to worry.
Progress: 10-15% (Maybe more, maybe less)
A new fanon is currently in the works. As for details, well,for yourself.
- The point of view is going to change frequently, so be warned!
- The Hunger Games and 1984 were definitely sources of inspiration as this new setting is akin to post-apocalyptic.
- Certain world (revolutionary) developments have fueled this story greatly.
- Tell me what you think under "Comments"! Nothing is too positive or negative. I would love to hear what you think!
For the collective works of the author, go here.
|Fleeting Peace Chapters|
|Book 1: Rise and Fall|
|Disagreements - Handle with Care - Glimpses - Alliances - Curses - Idle - Half-Empty - Addition and Division - The Snitch - Revelations|
|Book 2: Success and Failure|
|Explanations - Omens - Looking Back - Factors - Ulterior Motives, Part 1: Jealousy - Ulterior Motives, Part 2: The Grandson - Shifting Tides - Repetition|
|Book 3: Cause and Effect|