Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|More from Toonification||Action||PG||None||None|
|Dead and Alive|
USA / English
Dead and Alive is a fanon leading up to the events of the Air Nomad Genocide. In this fanon, you will be taken into two different perspectives. You will be in the life of Ken, a young airbender and Chan, a Fire Nation citizen. Witness their journeys and their life that will eventually lead up to the horrific event of the Air Nomad Genocide.
- Ken – One of the main characters in the Airbending side. Resided in Eastern Air Temple.
- Monk Chen – One of the High Monks in the Eastern Air Temple. Father of Ken and Husband of Yin.
- Yin – Mother of Ken, one of the airbending instructors in the Eastern Air Temple.
- Washi – The airbending teacher for Ken. Hand-picked by Ken's parents, he is wise, friendly and has childish moments while teaching.
- Aang – Airbending prodigy who resides in the Southern Air Temple. One of Ken's best friends. Has a goofy personality.
- Monk Gyatso – An airbending master and monk from the Southern Air Temple.
- Chan – One of the main characters along the Firebending side. Born a Fire Nation citizen, later becoming a soldier for Sozin's army.
- Ikem – Chan's Uncle. Master Swordsman and Chan's only remaining family member.
- Fire Lord Sozin – Fire Lord of the Fire Nation. Evil plans to start the war in the remaining three nations.
- Admiral Azulon – The son of Fire Lord Sozin. Promoted to Admiral Azulon and is in charge of the armies invading force.
For the collective works of the author, go here.