Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|By Galactic Emperor||Genre||Rating||Reviews||Updates|
|More from Galactic Emperor||Action/adventure||PG||None||No updates page|
Crimson Empire is a story being written by. It is an AU story, taking place sixty years after the end of the Hundred Year War—but with the Fire Nation victorious.
The Hundred Year War, the most devastating conflict the world has ever seen, was brought to an end sixty years ago. The banished Prince Zuko captured the Avatar, the last airbender, Aang, and had him drugged, with substances that kept him from being able to bend, and imprisoned. Zuko was later killed at Ba Sing Se, and his sister, Azula, became the heir to the throne. After Phoenix King Ozai emerged triumphant and created a "Crimson Empire", the Water Tribes were nearly annihilated and the Earth Kingdom was enslaved, with the Air Nomads gone. Azula took his place after he died peacefully in his sleep, becoming the Phoenix Empress. She continued the tyrannical, iron fisted rule of fear and corruption that her father had begun. The Avatar remains imprisoned in the bowels of the Imperial Palace, in the Fire Nation.
The tale follows Han Tzu, an Earth Kingdom peasant who had enough of the tyranny, Kazuo, a young, idealistic Imperial Army officer who finds that the Empire was not exactly the force for good that he thought it was, and Nanuq, a Water Tribe warrior who sets out to see the world.
- — An peasant from the former Earth Kingdom, born in a village outside of the city of Ba Sing Se. Though he is an earthbender, Han Tzu rarely practiced the art is getting caught doing so was punishable by execution. However, he quickly finds that he has a lot of talent for it.
- — Born to an upper-class family in the capitol, Kazuo joins the Imperial Army, becoming a lieutenant, believing that the Empire kept peace and stability around the world. However, he found out that was not right. He is a good firebender.
- — Born into the Southern Water Tribe, Nanuq grew up practicing with weapons and hunting, becoming a reasonably good fighter. He always wanted to see the world outside of the Water Tribe, and decided that he should leave.
- — After the death of her father, the firebending prodigy became the Phoenix Empress, expanding the Empire's control of the world and ruling with an iron fist.
- — The son of Admiral Chan, a hero of the Hundred Year War, the younger Chan joined the Imperial Navy early on and rose through the ranks, becoming one of the top officers in the military, and carrying out the Empress' will.
For the collective works of the author, go here.