|By Agent Slash||Genre||Rating||Reviews||Updates|
|More from Agent Slash||Crime, Noir||M||None Yet||N/A|
| || Juji's fine. He comes back to life in the end when the doomsday device shifts the polarity of the Earth. Oops. Spoiler. Sorry.
Warning! This page contains spoilers for Crimes of Passion.
|Crimes of Passion|
November 11, 2015 - present
Crimes of Passion is a fanon created by.
A young woman named Song is abducted into the Triple Threat Triad, and must adapt to life as a professional criminal as she sinks deeper and deeper into Republic City's world of organized crime.
- Song (Rachael MacFarlane): A fierce young woman who is abducted into the Triple Threat Triad. Throughout the first two books, she is both a firebender and an earthbender, having inherited both her mother and her father's bending genes. At the end of the second book, however, her earthbending is removed, and she becomes solely a firebender.
- Gun (Jonathan Banks): A gruff firebending captain in the Triple Threat Triad and a mentor to Song. He is extremely professional and follows a code of honor.
- Yin (Kim Mai Guest): A calm, mostly-silent waterbender whose past is a mystery. She works for the Triple Threat Triad.
- Lightning Bolt Zolt (Kevin Michael Richardson): A hotshot Triple Threat Triad enforcer. He is fiery and ruthless with a famously bad temper.
- Kingpin Qin (Ving Rhames): The boss of the Triple Threat Triad, and the most feared crime boss in Republic City.
- Gan (Kenan Thompson): A suave night club owner and a close friend of Song's.
- Lu (M. Emmet Walsh): An elderly member of Gun's crew who serves as a cleaner.
- Madman Mong (Robert Costanzo): A member of Gun's crew, who serves as one of Triple Threat Triad's top hitmen.
- Chilly Chi Pa (Jonathan Joss): A member of Gun's crew with a strong sense of spirituality.
- Khan (Robin Atkin Downes): The ruthless underboss of the Agni Kai Triad.
- Kodana (Dana Delany): The cunning boss of the Red Monsoon Triad.
- Lao (Mark Margolis): A vicious drug lord from Makapu City who does business with the Triple Threats.
- Kyoko (Nichelle Nichols): An elderly member of Gun's crew whose carefree attitude is the life of the party.
- Rampaging Ryu (Bokeem Woodbine): A captain in the Triple Threat Triad known for his vicious tactics.
- Twitchy Toji (Erik LaRay Harvey): Zolt's brutal and sadistic right-hand man.
- Grimy Gao (Fred Tatasciore): A soldier in Zolt's crew and one of his most trusted allies.
- Pong (Robert Funaro): A soldier and a member of Zolt's crew.
- Chi Fu (Jon Jon Briones): A soldier and a member of Zolt's crew.
- Shady Shin (Fisher Stevens): A young, up-and-coming soldier and a member of Zolt's crew.
- Wong (Steve Blum): A soldier and Ryu's right-hand man.
- Skanky Sora (Gina Torres): A soldier and a member of Ryu's crew.
- Jazzman Joro (Vincent Kartheiser): A soldier and a member of Ryu's crew.
- Silver 'Stache Yash (Jack O'Connell): The boss of the Terra Triad.
- Gory Goru (Milo Ventimiglia): The underboss of the Terra Triad, and Yash's son.
- Ren (Ray Campbell): A member of the Terra Triad and Yash's advisor.
- Big Bang Tang (Burt Young): The boss of the Agni Kai Triad.
- Mao (Vincent Pastore): An enforcer for the Agni Kai Triad and one of Khan's right-hand men.
- Sour Saru (Iddo Goldberg): An enforcer for the Agni Kai Triad, known for his shrewd behavior.
- Yai (Greg Cipes): A high-ranking member of the Agni Kai Triad and Khan's younger brother.
- Lorako (Patti D'Arbanville): The shifty, underhanded underboss of the Red Monsoon Triad.
- Yoshi (Jeff Ross): A comedian who works in Gan's nightclub.
- Mala (Amirah Vann): Gan's girlfriend, and the manager of his nightclub.
- Hideki (Charlie Schlatter): An orphaned teen from the streets whom Song takes in.
- Zhang (Michael Imperioli): Song's pompous brother, and one of Republic City's best lawyers.
- Hito (Method Man): A weapons dealer and ally of the Triple Threat Triad.
- Yang (Richard Herd): The owner of the Pro-Bending league and the father of Khan and Yai.
- Po (Tony Sirico): One half of Lao's pair of loyal henchmen.
- Lito (Steven Van Zandt): One half of Lao's pair of loyal henchman.
|"If you think Republic City deserves a better class of criminal, a new bending ability, and a character whose story isn't quite as black and white as it may appear, this fanon is for you"|
|—, author of|
|"One of the strongest openings I've read in a while"|
|—, author of , referring to 'Into the Mix'|
If you want to subscribe, add your name here.
A weird choice, I know, but if I had to select a theme song for this series, I think this would be the perfect choice.
Are you a fan of Crimes of Passion? Feel free to copy and paste this userbox to your page and show your support!
|This user is a fan of.|
For the collective works of the author, go here.