Zuko, something happened to Bathe in Flames in the last hundred years.
This fanon has been discontinued, but is still available to read for your enjoyment.
A new saga begins
United Republic kept the balance between the four nations for over a hundred years. This fifth nation provided a place for those of all four nations to live together in harmony.
Eleven years ago, Republic City burned.
More than two-thirds of the city's population perished in the inferno that was said to be caused by the young Avatar. With the Council dead in the blaze, the Order of the White Lotus took command of the city and sentenced the Avatar to life in prison. They told everyone that peace was restored.
But we know better.
My father has a plan for the world, and it seems he will stop at nothing to get to the Avatar...
About the series
Bathe in Flames is the long-planned sequel to .
Emblem of the Outlaw
The purpose of the series is not only to resolve some of the lingering conflicts of its predecessor, but further to fix some of the issues the writer thought existed in its canonical predecessor,
Legend of Korra, as well as look at common themes of morality, technology versus nature, maturation, and shipping. Please enjoy!
• Zian Ye - the native firebender Avatar who was imprisoned by the Order of the White Lotus for over a decade after burning down Repulic City in late 223 AG
• Jie Kita - a "jack of all trades" nonbender of Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom descent
Torao Mori - an earthbender who controls his prosthetic arm through constant metalbending
• Moshui - the leader of Anying Jiaoben who has mysterious plans for the fate of United Republic
Ila Amaruq - the waterbending daughter of Moshui
Suyin Lao - Moshui's mistress and right hand woman in Anying Jiaoben, who has an extremely tense relationship with Ila
Norio Date - a half-deaf, legally blind old man and master swindler who is the most senior, and arguably most useful, member of the Anying Jiaoben
Order of the White Lotus
• Ryuu Date - the current self-proclaimed leader of the Order of the White Lotus who is known to be corrupting the organization; brother of Norio Date
• Kangdae - one of the few survivors of the Second Air Nomad Genocide; the mysterious, silent right-hand man of Ryuu Date
• Maniitok Aguta - a waterbender and the left-hand man of Ryuu Date
• Saomik Aguta - the non-bending son of Maniitok
• Amaya Tsuji - a younger earthbender orphan who joined the Order of the White Lotus rather than live on the streets
• Meelo - the grandson of Avatar Aang, who remained in the Order of the White Lotus to try to save the organization alongside Tuzo
• Tuzo - best friend of Meelo, trying to save the Order of the White Lotus with the help of his airbending friend
• Renshu Tian - a firebender and the apparent leader of the rebels, known by his alias "Tianlong"
• Kilaun Akrittok - Renshu's childhood friend who tentatively follows as a member of the rebels; a waterbender known by his alias "La"
• Hisoka Inoue - one of the most dedicated members of the Technobenders; an earthbender known by her alias "Unagi"
• Hei Bai - a giant panda spirit who is rather docile unless provoked
• Koh - one of the oldest spirits who entertains himself by stealing the faces of those foolish enough to cross paths with him
• Painted Lady - the spirit of the Jang Hui River
• Yoru - a corrupt spirit who built his own palace and army in the Spirit World
• Odraz - Avatar Ishio's badgermole
• Naga - Avatar Korra's polar bear dog
• Appa - Avatar Aang's sky bison
• Fang - Avatar Roku's dragon
• Wan - the first Avatar; a skilled bender who has watched over the Avatars for over ten thousand years
• Roku - a fire Avatar who formed a bond with the current Avatar while the young Avatar was imprisoned
• Ishio - earth Avatar who sacrificed himself to save the living world from the world of the spirits
• Korra - the water Avatar who stopped the Anti-bending revolution
• Aang - one of the founding fathers of Republic City who saved the world from the Fire Nation's plot for domination
• Kyoshi - an earth Avatar before Ishio who stopped the reign of Chin the Conqueror
• Kuruk - a water Avatar who lost his wife to Koh the Face-Stealer
• Yangchen - an air Avatar who cured the world of all its conflicts during her time of Avatar
• Huojin - the fire Avatar responsible for uniting the Fire Nation
• Osamu - an earth Avatar who became a renowned military strategist and esteemed general
• Tarqeq - the water Avatar attributed with the uniting of the Northern Water Tribe as well as creating a relationship between the Northern and Southern Tribes
For the collective works of the author, go
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.