|More from XPapoose||Adventure||G (all ages)||None yet||None|
| Zuko, something happened to Avatar Gir in the last hundred years.
This fanon has been discontinued, but is still available to read for your enjoyment.
Avatar GIR was a robot who had all four elements (Waterbending, Earthbending, Firebending, and Airbending) already programmed in his memory chip in his empty brain, which allowed him to use the elements out of his robot hands. It is said he found out about his fate as the Avatar when he found the remaining body of the purple "Almighty Tallest" and found a holocron stating that Invader Zim's Gir was the next Avatar and started laughing so hard that he was the next reincarnation and even mention his powers and how he could use them, but he stated that "it's impossible".
After this GIR's fate changed forever, he went to the original location of the Southern Water Tribe in the South Pole in the world of "Invader Zim". Avatar GIR expected to find ties to the "Avatar" world but found no ties. Instead, during his time in the South Pole, he stealthed his way through a corrupt squad's hideout (where they would attempt to take over the "Nickelodeon" universe) and would make soldier units out of Timmy Turner's father, Mr. Turner (the only ties to other worlds that Avatar GIR discovered).
Avatar GIR attempted to form an elite band of heroes out of them but the project failed and the robots went insane and he locked them into a fort under the snow forever, where they would later kill each other. As GIR progressed as the Avatar, he learned how to maintain his silly, humorous, and stupid personality. It is said he entered the Avatar State by using the technology inside of his robot body and somehow found connections to all energy in the world which made his eyes glow bright blue. He used that same method to contact Avatar Aang and the other Avatar in the Spirit World. It is said he could of possibly went to the other Nickelodeon worlds and supported them with their conflicts.
GIR's History Before Being The Avatar
Before GIR was titled "Avatar" he was a mindless robot companion to Invader Zim, who almost always screws up his master's commands. GIR was created by the Almighty Tallest out of garbage. Before becoming Avatar, GIR's programming showed a lot of defects and lacked a lot of intelligence, obviously because he was purposely made this way to cause Zim's Doom 2 invasion mission to be a failure and he was made out of garbage, pennies, and Jacks. He is one of the main characters of Nickelodeon's "Invader Zim" series.
- Irkin Empire records state that GIR is the current reincarnation of the "Avatar", and possibly the first to have been reincarnated somewhere outside of the Avatar world.
- It is unknown how a robot could become Avatar but its possible the energy flowed into his technology when he was first created out of the garbage when they connected his wires.
- Its unknown how to Irkin Empire discovered any knowledge on the Avatar's or their powers, or meaning.
- Its impossible for Koh to steal GIR's face since GIR is not a mortal, he is basically a computer.
- GIR uses his Dog outfit to keep warm in the South Pole.
- Avatar GIR already had the four elements inside of him so there was no need to go in search of a master.
- Entering the Spirit World was very easy for GIR, as well are going back to the Mortal World.
"Avatar" GIR was created by Avatar Wiki author and contributor "XPapoose". The original GIR (not as an Avatar) was created by its respectful owners and is owned by Nickelodeon from the TV series "Invader Zim".
For the collective works of the author, go here.