Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|By Duke of Skibbington||Genre||Rating||Reviews||Updates|
|More from Duke of Skibbington||Adventure||PG||Here|
| You should have seen yourself! It was amazing!
This fanon series is completed, meaning all expected chapters have been released.
Ever wondered who would win in a battle between Azula and Kuvira? Perhaps a deathmatch between Team Aang and Team Korra? Welcome to Avatar Colosseum - the Deadliest Warrior inspired fanon, where we compare the intelligence, weapons, armour and skills of various Avatar characters and put them head-to-head in a battle to the death.
In order to keep the battles fair, certain rules are in place:
- Characters' personal feelings for each other will be ignored.
- We compare characters at their peak, and not at their decline.
- Characters are based on how they appear in their main series, so Aang would be 12, even though his older self appeared in LoK.
- Factors such as a full moon and the sun will not be taken into account. Benders will perform to the best of their abilities - water at night, fire at day. Other things such as Sozin's Comet will only be used for two firebenders that have been seen during Sozin's Comet.
- For the very final battle, we have two champions, two fanon characters and a special fighter.
- Guest writers: , , ,
- The two Beifong sisters - daughters of arguably the most powerful earthbender of all time decide to settle their old grudge in a battle to the death. Who will win?
- Guest writers: , ,
- The two large spirit vine using tormentors of Republic City in the even numbered books of Avatar. Who shall win?
- Guest writers: ,
- The two most powerful earthbenders of the Hundred Year War. They battled before but who would win in a titanic confrontation to the death?
- Guest writers: , , .
- Who would win in a battle between all the Avatars who have displayed their bending abilities in either video games, comics, or of course, the main series.
- Guest writers: , , , , and .
- Two teen-aged, female bending masters. The only two people to defeat the Avatar in the Avatar State. Who would win in a fight to the death?
- The Avatar's nonbending friends. The Avatar's brother in law against the Avatar's girlfriend. Who would win?
- The greatest Avatars since Wan, himself. Who would win in this titanic battle?
- The Avatars' firebending friends. His master, and her boyfriend.
- Iroh and Ozai - two brothers with a claim to the Fire Nation throne. If Iroh agreed to fight his brother during Sozin's Comet, who would win?
- A special group battle. The secret police against the masters of precision.
- In another special group battle, the painted, all female warriors inspired by Kyoshi take on the masked chi blockers.
- Two secondary antagonists trained in fighting benders. Both of them betrayed their masters, whom they had previously dedicated their lives.
- Aang's female bending masters battle to the death. Who wins between the master bloodbender and the inventor of metalbending?
- The champions of the previous rounds (less Iroh and Kyoshi Warrior) battle it out in a duel to the death.
|- - - - - - - - -|
|- - - -|
|- - - - - - - - -|