|More from Midori122407||Fan fiction||G||This page||Contact me|
| Zuko, something happened to Avatar Adventures in the last hundred years.
This fanon has been discontinued, but is still available to read for your enjoyment.
Earth, fire, air, water!! As long as time itself, the Avatar has had friends he or she could count on. These friendships can even transcend lifetimes. It is with these friends that the Avatar sets forth "Team Avatar." Seventeen years after Avatar Aang's death, the Water Avatar is discovered: Korra of the Southern Water Tribe. Korra has just defeated Amon and has become a fully-realized Avatar with her bending abilities back. She now focuses her attention on continuing her Airbending training at Air Temple Island with her childhood friend June, but she soon realizes that Mako is missing. With June by her side she sets out to find her true love with her airbender friend. Tune in as new adventures for Korra and June are about to begin with 5 stunning books of friendship, romance and of course fun are about to begin in Book 1 Seasons.
Book 1: Seasons Summary
Book 1: Korra continues her airbending training, but soon finds herself in her bed on Air Temple Island; she is awaken by her childhood friend, June, about eating breakfast. After she begins to make her way to the dining hall, she begins to remember about the night before; she doesn't know how she got in her bed. Then Bolin comes running in telling her that Mako was Kidnapped by a man with a phoenix tattoo. Korra breaks down and June promises her that he would help her find him. Along the way, they find themselves in a world of adventure, stopping at Kyoshi Island and running into bandits helping an earthbending student and past enemies come back to haunt them. Through it all, Korra begins to find...
Now faced with finally finding the man with the phoenix tattoo, Korra makes her way to the tundra in hopes of finding him. Along the way, she stumbles onto a lost air temple. While the gang tries to catch up to Korra in the tundra, June and Yumi confess their love for one another and begin to date after an emotional night of kissing. The gang eventually catches up to Korra and June begins to tell Korra that hurting the man with the Phoenix tattoo will not help. Korra goes into the Avatar State and hurts June by throwing him into a fountain. Tenzin arrive and takes everyone back to the village, where June is worked on by Katara. Korra goes home for the night and begins to dream, but is suddenly awakened by Aang; he tells Korra that the past is the past and to worry about the future. The next morning, Korra is on her way back to the air temple; they arrive and Korra is visited by Avatar Yangchen. She tells Korra that June is looked after by the physical and Spirit Worlds. Book 1 wraps up with vision that is quietly ignored.
Book 2: Myths
Book 2: Myths starts off 12 days after June's attack by Korra. Korra and the gang have arrived at Air Temple Island in Republic City. Korra begins to have a vision of Avatar Aang and as he begins to talk to her; his sentences become like a garble and she begins to wonder if she could understand. He does manage to tell show her the image of the Spirit Labyrinth, a place where many go for spiritual enlightenment. She then proceeds to ask Tenzin if he knows of such a place and is answered by a yes. He tells her that once June is fully healed she can go. Korra begins to pack and then heads to June's room where she sees Hamma, one of June's friends from the Northern Water Tribe. She leaves and June and the others are introduced to Kairi and her two sisters, Katana and Ai. Katana has a mysterious past to her. But the gang continues to the bison and begins their adventure to the Earth Kingdom. June wakes up in the middle of the night moaning, thus Korra has to heal him more. Korra then begins to notice June as a man and June blushed. The two share a moment.
Book One characters
- Korra: the current incarnation of the Avatar Spirit.
- : Son of Kya and grandson to Avatar Aang and fire master Shizo, June is the eldest airbending grandchild of Aang and Katara. He lives on Air Temple Island with his Uncle Tenzin, Aunt Pema and his four cousins. June is a master of lightningbending; his grandmother, Shizo, is a firebender. June is the first airbender known to have mastered the ability.
- Mako: The firebender that is Avatar Korra's love interest.
- : Yumi is Mako and Bolin's childhood friend; her parents were killed during a raid by the Triple Threat Triad. She is a firebender that has a secret crush on June. She joins the group in their search for Mako.
- Katara: Wife of Avatar Aang and grandmother to June and Yukoda. During her adventures with Avatar Aang, She became a Waterbending master, and fell in love. She now trains her grandson, Yukoda, in the Southern Water Tribe.
- : Youngest son of Kya and a second generation Waterbender, he lives in the Southern Water Tribe with his grandmother, Katara; he dreams of one day soon becoming a master like his brother. Yukoda is named after Katara's father, Hakoda, and Princess Yue. Yukoda looks to June for guidance and understanding about the spiritual side to bending.
- : Shizo is a firebender that settled down in the South Pole after the Hundred Year War, where she married a waterbender named Jetta. Shizo's and Jetta's son married Avatar Aang's daughter and had June and Yukoda. Shizo ran away from home three years prior to Aang's discovery in the iceberg. She was later found by Zuko and Iroh while she was trying to find the Avatar. After she ran away again, she met Aang and later joined his party to help put an end to the Hundred Year War.
- : Jetta was an apprentice under water master Pakku during Avatar Aang's water bendering training. He fought alongside Aang And Shizo during the Fire Nation ambush on the North Pole. Jetta used his waterbending skills against Shizo, thinking she was the enemy during the attack. After Shizo's adventures With Aang she settled down in the South Pole, where Jetta quickly fell in love with her. Jetta and Shizo had 3 children: Azulon, a firebender, Jetta Jr., a waterbender, and Yulia, a Waterbender. Jetta is also a pro hunter and brings home to this day many fish and urchins.
- : June and Yukoda's father, he suddenly disappeared 5 years ago. He is also the son of fire master Shizo. Jetta is named after his father, Jetta Senior. Jetta is a general in the United Forces. He loves his sons and is proud of them. He was proud when he found out his first born was to be an airbender. He coddled June until the day he went missing. He was crushed When he found out June wanted to train and not have him as his teacher. His decision to give June to Tenzin was the hardest thing he ever had to do. Yukoda is Jetta's pride. Like him and his grandfather, Yukoda is the favorite out of the bunch. While on his way To Republic City to make up with June, he suddenly vanished without a trace.
- : An earthbender that helps Avatar Korra and June in their search for Mako. Little is known about Joo Dee's past, but soon it will be revealed.
- The Green Spirit: This masked thief is said to be related to the Blue Spirit.
- Ingy: June's flying sky bison.
- Naga: Korra's polar bear dog.
Book Two Characters:
- Korra: The current Avatar incarnation. In Book 1, she fought her way through everything and now continues her search for Mako with June and her friends
- : Son of Kya and grandson to Avatar Aang and fire master Shizo, June is the eldest airbending grandchild of Aang and Katara. He lives on Air Temple Island with his Uncle Tenzin, Aunt Pema and his four cousins. June is a master of lighting bending his grandmother, Shizo, is a firebender. June is the first airbender known to have mastered the ability. He now switches his attention to helping his friend, Kairi, a Waterbending master that joins the group in the search for Mako. While at home for the short time he is, he focuses on Korra to make sure she's okay during the time with Mako.
- : Kairi was born in the Northern Tribe, and her family moved to the Earth Kingdom. At 10, her siblings moved away to study their fellow arts. Kairi moved to their aunts and uncles. At a young age she wanted to be Air Acolytes but was afraid to be teased of her love of Air Nomads. Then at 13, when she mastered waterbending (sort of), she moved Air Temple Island; before that, she was shy and bashful, now she isn't. She's good with animals and has a pet messenger hawk named Gyatso. She's also been to the Foggy Swamp Tribe. She's considered like family to Tenzin's. This year, she's been visiting her parents and worries a lot of about Katana and her future. Stubborn and sticks to what she believes, and a tomboy, has a crush on an Order of White Lotus member, Lotus. She is also the newest addition to the group.
- : Azulon is the son of fire master Shizo and is the uncle of June. He is a general in the United Forces and travels the world by boat, protecting those who need to be protected. He is accused by the Green Spirit of taking things that does not belong to him and creating chaos in the Earth Kingdom. Despite all the accusations, June believes his uncle is innocent.
- : June and Yukoda's father, he suddenly disappeared 5 years ago. He is also the son of fire master Shizo. Jetta is named after his father, Jetta Senior. Jetta is a general in the United Forces. He loves his sons and is proud of them. He was proud when he found out his first born was to be an airbender. He coddled June until the day he went missing. He was crushed When he found out June wanted to train and not have him as his teacher. His decision to give June to Tenzin was the hardest thing he ever had to do. Yukoda is Jetta's pride. Like him and his grandfather, Yukoda is the favorite out of the bunch. While on his way To Republic City to make up with June, he suddenly vanished without a trace. At the end of Book One, June learns that Jetta might be alive, which infuriates him.
- : An earthbender that helps Avatar Korra and June in their search for Mako. At the end of Book 1, Joo Dee has confronted and battled the Green Spirit and now focuses her attention on finding all the scroll the bandits have stolen. She continues her journey with Korra and the others.
- : Azulon's oldest son and June's older cousin. He serves as a Captain in the United Forces and tries to help his father clear his name once and for all..
- : The youngest son of Azulon and June's second older cousin. Rei is 18 and in love; he fights with his family about being in love with an Earthbender.
- : Ajala is the youngest child out of Natsumi's children and is her only daughter. Unlike Hopan, Ajala is the curious type and is always asking questions. In her spare time, she visits her cousin June and Avatar Korra for "Fun times" as Ajala calls them, and spends time with Ikki. Ajala is a student at the Fire Nation Academy and is studying firebending with her Uncle Azulon. Ajala is very much a free spirit and loves to have fun all the time.
- : Kaitomi is the eldest son of Kya and Jetta, and is the eldest grandchild to Avatar Aang and Katara. Kaitomi is the only grandchild to have met Avatar Aang when he was alive. Kaitomi went missing before he could meet any of his younger siblings; some say he was kidnapped for a last way to get revenge on the Avatar.
- : Youngest son of Kya and A third generation Waterbender, he lives in the Southern Water Tribe with his grandmother, Katara; he dreams of one day soon becoming a master like his brother. Yukoda is named after Katara's father, Hakoda, and Princess Yue, former girlfriend of his uncle Sokka who became the moon spirit. Yukoda looks to June for guidance and understanding about the spiritual side to bending. Yukoda has a twin sister who is younger than him by 10 minutes. Yukoda protects his sister and older brother as best as he can without interfering with their life. After Book 1, he helps June and the other while the resting in the efforts to find Mako. He now switches his attention on helping his big brother and the Avatar in finding their friend!
- : Kana is the only daughter to Kya and Jetta and is the youngest out of all her brothers. Kana is Yukoda's twin sister. Kana left home at 12 to work in the South Pole to become a waterbending master. She felt that her mother and grandmother's training was not enough, so she went to the Northern Water Tribe to learn more techniques and become a better bender. She looks up to June for confidence and wisdom when needed.
- : Ulva is the youngest daughter of Yulia. Ulva is a non-bender and is proud of her family and is not jealous of her sister for being able to bend. Uvla is proud of the fact that she has cousins that can relate to her. Ulva is trained, however, in the fighting style known as Eagle Claw and is trained in the ways of dagger fighting along with Water Tribe weapons. Ulva is also trained in chi-blocking.
- : Hopan is the oldest son of Natsumi and is the only Earthbending grandchild of Fire Master Shizo. Hopan does not like to bend, and avoids it with a passion. He loves to serve tea and food and loves to work at the Jasmine Tea House in Ba Sing Se. Hopan loves his sister Ajala, but is afraid of firebenders and all bender all together.
- : Anala is the oldest daughter of Yulia and is the granddaughter to Fire Master Shizo. Anala's sense of humor is what makes her personality great. Anala is considered a beauty in the South Pole, but she never considered herself pretty. Anala is really close to her cousins, June in particular. She has a great time whenever she is with him.
- : Yulia is the third child of Jetta and Shizo. She lives in the South Pole, where she trains her daughters in the way of waterbending. June Is her favorite nephew because every time he ever visits his family, he always brings peace and calmness to the room. She is the second youngest, born to Shizo in 124 ASC.
- Natsumi is the youngest child of Shizo and Jetta. She grew up with a lot to live up to. She is the mother a firebender, Hopan, and a waterbender, Ajala. Her daughter Ajala, hates her name, so she often goes by Jade. Natsumi is named after her father's best friend, an earthbender named Natsumi. Natsumi is often seen with her children, but always stays with her family.
- : Yumi is Mako and Bolin's childhood friend; her parents were killed during a raid by the Triple Threat Triad. She is a firebender that has a secret crush on June. She joins the group in their search for Mako. At the end of Book 1, June has decided to give Yumi a chance at being his girlfriend; the two are always together and now she's ready to help even more.
- Ai: the rowdy earthbender that resides in Ba Sing Se. She is the sister of Kairi and is proud of her earthbending ways. The oldest, but childish.
- : A Non-bender trying to find her way in the world, much Like Zuko when trying to find the Avatar. Katana is always worried about her destiny. Growing up, she was always treated nicely by her bending sisters, whom she now feels nothing for! Katana might even be connected the Equalists in some way!
- Aya: A calm firebender and acts older than she really is; however, her intelligence compared to Katana makes her look like a rock. She and Kana always argue. Is in the best, and strictest firebending school in the Fire Nation.
BOOK 1: Seasons
BOOK 2: Myths
- Chapter 4: Spirit World Part 2
- Chapter 5: The Avatar
- Chapter 6: Genral Azulon
- Chapter 7: Sundown Showdown
- Chapter 8: Win or Lose
- Chapter 9: The Day After
- Chapter 10: The Truth
- Chapter 11: The Storm
- Chapter 12: The Avatar Vs. the World
- Chapter 13: The Phoenix
- Chapter 14: The Lost Scroll of the Water Tribe
- Chapter 15: The Discovery
- Chapter 16: The Spirit named Agni
BOOK 3: Elements
BOOK 4: to be announced
BOOK 5: to be announced
Book 6: To be Announced
If you enjoy my fanon, and would like to be notified whenever a new chapter or update is released, add your name to the list below.
For the collective works of the author, go here.