|More from PrincessAire||Adventure, Action, Drama, Romance||PG||Here||No update page|
|Avatar: The Orbs Of Life|
Adventure, Action, Drama, Romance
2 books, 15-17 chapters each
July 2016 - present
Book 1: Energy (能源)
A century after the events of The Legend of Korra, the new Avatar named Shin, an earthbender who discovered his capabilities as the Avatar while he was still young.
A crystal, called the "Elemental Crystal" was the very first item that appeared in the world. It is a rainbow-colored crystal that represents every element there is in the world. Zeroveta was the guardian of the crystal, and was the 'Avatar-like' hero in the world, before Wan. However, Zeroveta was not able to bend the elements like Wan did, and only served to protect it from any intruders who wished to take it. However, Zeroveta was corrupted by the evil Vaatu, who, under Vaatu's control, divided the Crystal into five fragments, but the fifth one disappeared, leaving four left in the world. The four crystals represented the elements in the World of the Avatar, fire, air, water and earth. The crystals were found by different people who became the guardians of the stones. The stones were like the Avatar's spirit, once the guardian dies, the crystal will find a new person who will be assured to become a bender and become it's guardian.
The story begins where Shin needs to find the guardians who have been long lost in history. Those guardians become his teacher in a certain element, and it's their duty to protect him. But Shin also needs to protect them, because they are crucial in his life. However, a new evil rose from the shadows, who aim to steal the crystals to control the Avatar. Will the evil force be able to take the crystals away and control the Avatar? Or will the Avatar be able to stop them before they decide to end the world?
Book 2: Years (年份)
- Shin - Shin is the new Avatar after Korra, who, in the latter's request, be protected by the Order of the White Lotus. Shin is a very kind, generous and adventurous, like all the other Earth Kingdom people. Shin's family is very renowned, as his father, Girada, was once the President of the United Republic of Nations.
- Yōna - Yōna is the Guardian of the Fire Crystal, and had exceptional abilities as a firebender. She is very kind, slightly hot-headed, bossy, yet motherly and loving. She is also the Crown Princess of the Fire Nation, and great respect is afforded to her by each nation's leader. She is also skilled to using two katanas at once.
- Aori Aishi - Aori is the Guardian of the first half of the Water Crystal, and is known for his abilities as a waterbender. Aori is a wacky guy, who usually jokes and gives bad puns. He is also very cheerful, but he could sometimes be moody, especially when thinking about his twin sister, Kaioh.
- Kaioh Aishi (Book 2) - Kaioh was once a threat as she is the Guardian of the seconf half of the Water Crystal, and is an expert waterbender and an icebender. However, when she got healed, she became a loyal ally to Team Avatar in Book 2. Kaioh is a shy girl, but once you get to know her, she becomes kind, funny and cheerful.
- Wēn - Wēn is the Guardian of the Air Crystal, and he is the son of Kai and Jinora, the grandson of Tenzin, and the great-grandson of Aang. Like his great-grandfather, he is a funny, cheerful and a resourceful guy. He even improved his great-grandfather's airball technique.
- Akihiro - Akihiro is Shin's best friend, and is very skilled at gadgets and computers. He is a skilled hacker, evident by how he once worked for Republic City when it was under attack by rebelling people who were using robots. He is also an inventive guy, as he could create things out of stuff just lying in the ground. He even made his own robotic exoskeleton he uses in fights. Overall, he's a nice, adventurous and a sarcastic guy.
Additional Main Characters
- Suhila – Yōna found Suhila in the Fire Sages temple and later on found out that Suhila was an orphan. Suhila was impressed by Yōna's Firebending abilities and wanted to learn from her. Yōna gladly accepted, and later on, Suhila would usually call Yōna 'Hime-sensei', meaning 'Princess-Teacher'. In Book 2, she became the leader of the 'Neo Fighters'
- Chaisuge – Chaisuge is Shin's mother and is very caring towards her family. She is a Master Waterbender and Icebender. She is a known architect and was responsible for the construction of many roads and canals in Republic City.
- Girada - Girada was once the President of the United Republic of Nations. He was an earthbender, but he showed more focus in his politician life than his bending abilities, and even tried to force Shin to enter politics. Shin, however, did not show any interest in politics, causing them to have a complicated relationship. Girada still supports his son, however.
- Korra – She was the predecessor of Shin, and a fully-realized Avatar. She usually helps Shin whenever he is troubled over something. She appears numerous times during the series, albeit always near the end of each book.
- Asami Sato – The widowed wife of the previous Avatar and the former President of Future Industries. She has decided to spend her days in the Sato Estate and is secretly a member of the Order of the White Lotus.
- Corrisande Sato – The President of Future Industries in Book 1. Corrisande is the adopted daughter of Korra and Asami, and she is a very intelligent and hard-working woman. She is responsible for the fast modernization of Republic City during the past years. In Book 2, she retires and gives her title to her son, Takahara Sato, and she spends her days in the Sato Estate with her mother.
- Takahara Sato – The official heir of Future Industries in Book 1. Takahara does not play a major role in Book 1, but his inventions helped the world greatly during the disaster. He loves to invent things and is usually unorganized. In Book 2, he becomes the official President of Future Industries, and he fully supports Team Avatar in any way he can. He is also best friends with Akihiro.
- Opal Beifong – She is the widowed wife of Bolin, and she was Wēn's Airbending instructor, until Wēn became a prodigy.
- Kokuma – He is a member of the 'Neo Fighters' and is attracted to Suhila very much.
- Kai – He is the widowed husband of Jinora and an airbending prodigy in his younger years. Jinora also taught him her technique of spiritual projection, after Kai has achieved inner peace inside of himself. His son is Wēn.
Book 1: Energy (能源)
- Chapter 1: Life and Death
- Chapter 2: To A New Enemy
- Chapter 3: Balance of the Orbs
- Chapter 4: The Unexpected
- Chapter 5: Bitter Cold
- Chapter 6: The Million Stars
- Chapter 7: Plan
- Chapter 8: The Premonition is Knocking
- Chapter 9: The Assault
- Chapter 10: Mechanical Battle
- Chapter 11: Battle Between Siblings
- Chapter 12: High Speed
- Chapter 13: Two Masters, Two Titles
- Chapter 14: Opposites Interact
- Chapter 15: The Inevitable
Book 2: Years (年份)
- Chapter 1:
- Chapter 2:
- Chapter 3:
- Chapter 4:
- Chapter 5:
- Chapter 6:
- Chapter 7:
- Chapter 8:
- Chapter 9:
- Chapter 10:
- Chapter 11:
- Chapter 12:
- Chapter 13:
- Chapter 14:
- Chapter 15:
- Chapter 16:
- Chapter 17:
For the collective works of the author, go here.