|More from RuleroftheBisons97||Comedy & Adventure||G-PG||Here||Here!|
| Zuko, something happened to Avatar: The Mini-Adventures in the last hundred years.
This fanon has been discontinued, but is still available to read for your enjoyment.
| || And this is Katara, my flying sister.
This article is considered humorous and should not be treated too seriously.
Avatar: The Mini-Adventures is a dry-comedy fanon by RuleroftheBisons97. This will be the author's third fanon that will be airing around once every two weeks. The series is a collection of one-shots that take place during the original series. It was inspired byand The Lost Adventures.
All of the one-shots will have the same concept. Team Avatar in wacky situations such as Aang and Sokka breaking out of jail, Momo trying to hunt lychee nuts with a hog-monkey chasing after him, and Zuko being put to a test by Team Avatar to see if he really has changed. Note: Some of them will be written in a poetic format.
- Aang ~ the Avatar and last airbender. He is the main character in the shorts.
- Sokka ~ the Boomerang and Sword Wielder who is the deuteragonist of the shorts.
- Katara ~ the Waterbending Master and sister of Sokka who hails from the South Pole.
- Toph ~ the greatest earthbender in the world who invented metalbending.
- Zuko ~ a firebending master who was bad, turned good. He has a scar on his left eye.
- Suki ~ a Kyoshi Warrior, Sokka's girlfriend
- Appa ~ the group's loyal sky bison who serves as their transportation.
- Momo ~ the group's loyal flying lemur who gets into adventures of his own.
- Korra ~ the hotheaded Avatar who traveled to Republic City in an attempt to learn Airbending.
- Mako ~ a firebender, Bolin's brother, Asami's boyfriend
- Bolin ~ a earthbender, Mako's brother
- Asami Sato ~ daughter of Hiroshi Sato, fierce fighter, Mako's girlfriend
- Naga ~ Korra's animal guide, and a loyal friend
- Pabu ~ Bolin's pet fire ferret who gets into mischief of his own.
- Tenzin ~ Korra's airbending teacher, father of Jinora, Ikki, and Meelo.
- Who Stole the Satomobile?
- The Legend of Pabu
- FRS Review by . Score of 6.9/10
"The Mini-Adventures?" Katara asked, reading a newspaper. "Aw, great, we're gonna have to be in more shorts!"
"I hope we don't have to super deform again." Toph said, as she picked her nose. The blind earthbender shot it at Sokka's forehead.
"I'm sick and tired of being your personal booger boy!" Sokka shouted. "What else are you good for?" Toph asked. "I can fight!" Sokka shouted, taking a battle stance. Toph sighed, and with one flick of the wrist, Sokka fell into the earth below. "He was my boyfriend." Suki said.
"Just promise me one thing, Bisons." Aang said, whispering. "Don't let Zuko end up with Katara." "What did you say Aang?" Zuko asked, eyeing him carefully. "Nothing." Aang said and ran off.
BOOM! "Let me out!" Sokka yelled. "No, your lesson isn't over yet." Toph said. "What lesson?" Sokka shouted. "Never defy the greatest earthbender in the world!" Toph yelled. "You're kidding, right?" Sokka said, eyes squinted.
For the collective works of the author, go here.
|Avatar: The Mini-Adventures Shorts|
|The Bison and the Merchant (poem) | Lemur Lost, Reward If Found|
|The Hunger Games|
|Who Stole the Satomobile? | The Legend of Pabu|