Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|More from Saphira1001||Action||PG||Here|
| Zuko, something happened to Avatar: The Legend of the Phoenix in the last hundred years.
This fanon has been discontinued, but is still available to read for your enjoyment.
|" This story is brilliant. It's an amazing idea and written so well
|— Moon Beam Ba Sing Se Times 37|
PlotThe story follows the journey of Erica who is the newest Phoenix. The Phoenix is a girl who is able to master two of the four elements. Fire then another in the order of Air, Earth, then Water. It is the Phoenix duty to keep the Avatar in check and ensure he or she doesn't lose control and try and take over the world. However since there is no Avatar Erica must choose what she will do with her life.
Book One: Water
Book One follows Erica and Natsu heading to the North Pole so Erica can learn Waterbending. On the way they must avoid the Fire Nation General Hazma and the other memberss of the Fire Nation. Takes place around 97 AG.
Book Two: Spirit
Book Two follows Erica as she travels through the Spirit World. She is accompanied by the Spirits Roku, Fang and Anil. While traviling they must avoid evil spirits while traveling to stop the most evil spirit of them all: Oni.
- - The new Phoenix she is shy and not sure of her own abilities. She is a master Firebender and needs to go to the North Pole in order to master Waterbending.
- - An eelhound and companion of Erica. He is fast and a good swimmer, like most eelhounds, but is still young so isn't as fast as others of its kind. Natsu is loyal to Erica but is suspicious of anyone else.
- - One of Erica's past lives a Fire and Airbender. She was alive in the time of Avatar Roku. She was killed at the Southern Air Temple during the Air Nomad Genocide.
- -Former Avatar and father to Emiko. Now is helping Erica in the Spirit World trying to rescue people who were taken from the Northern Water Tribe.
- - A former Air Nomad now a spirit in the Spirit World. Is currently helping Erica rescue the people taken from the Northern Water Tribe.
- Fang- Avatar Roku's animal guide now a spirit in the Spirit World. Is acting a guide to Erica, Roku, and Anil as they travel in the Spirit World.
- - A member of the Northern Water Tribe who agrees to help Erica master watrbending.
- - A Water Tribe boy who takes a shine to Erica.
- Yue- A Water Tribe girl who befriends Erica due to their similar white hair.
- Oni- A spirit that is feared and respected by others.
- General Hazma- A Fire Nation general who was assigned with the task of finding Erica and bringing her back to the Fire Nation Capital.
- - Erica's best friend as a child. Was banished from the Fire Nation after refusing to fight an Agni Kai with Fire Lord Ozai. Now is scouring the world trying to locate the Avatar.
Ok so if anyone wants to be aleted when the next chapter goes up just let me know and I will message you.
|Avatar: The Legend of the Phoenix|
|Book One: Water 水|
|The Beginning ♦ Heading Out ♦ Remembering ♦ Past Mistakes ♦ A Friend ♦ An Enemy ♦ The Ship at Sea ♦ Karoton ♦ Welcome to the Northern Water Tribe ♦ Waterbending ♦ Pets and Orders ♦ Blast From the Past: Part One ♦ Blast From the Past: Part Two|
|Book 2: Spirit 精神|
|The Living, The Dead, and the In-Between ♦ The Face Stealer ♦ The Crocodile Hunter ♦ The Elephant in the Room ♦ The Library|
|Avatar: The Legend of the Phoenix Characters|
|Roku •• • • • •|
|Palik • Zuko • Iroh • Shyu • General Hazma • Yue|
For the collective works of the author, go here.