|More from SuperJaws100||Action||G||None||None|
| Zuko, something happened to Avatar: Tales of Aang in the last hundred years.
This fanon has been discontinued, but is still available to read for your enjoyment.
|Avatar: Tales of Aang|
The story of the Avatar.
The story takes place 112 years before the events of Avatar: The Last Airbender. It is the story of Aang's travels around the world and his leaving the Air Temple.
Before the years of the Hundred Year War, a child named Aang is born to an Air Nomad family. Soon he learns his that he must leave the Air Temple and his best friend and mentor, Monk Gyatso. Aang runs away from the Air Temple, and embarks on a journey around the world. What will happen to him? Will he return to the Air Temple to face his destiny as the Avatar or run away forever?
- Aang- The main character, this series is about Avatar Aang's life before the events of Avatar: The Last Airbender.
- Council of Elders- A group of Air Nomad elders who "govern" the Air Nomads.
- Monk Pasang- The head of the Council of Elders.
- Monk Tashi- A member of the Council of Elders.
- Monk Gyatso- One of the Air Nomad monks, Gyatso is a friend, teacher, and mentor for Aang.
- Appa- Aang's flying bison.
- Kongqui- An Air Nomad, male friend of Aang and Kaze's twin brother.
- Kaze- An Air Nomad, a female friend of Aang and Kongqui's twin sister.
- Bumi- A young Earthbender, heir to the throne of Omashu
- Kuzon- A young Firebender in the Fire Nation
- Kyan- A young Waterbender girl from the Northern Water Tribe.
- Muquin- Aang's mother.
- Chichi- Aang's father.
Note: Links will be provided when the Chapter is finished.
- Chapter 2: The Avatar, Part 2: Companion for Life
- Chapter 3: The Air Scouts
- Chapter 4: Training
- Chapter 5: The Southern Air Temple
- Chapter 6: Kaze and Kongqui
- Chapter 7: Life Turns Sour
- Chapter 8: A Revelation
- Chapter 9: Running
- Chapter 10: A New Friend
- Chapter 11: Omashu
- Chapter 12: Mother Earth
- Chapter 13: The Hunter
- Chapter 14: Journey North
- Chapter 15: Kyan
- Chapter 16: The Polar-Bear Dog
- Chapter 17: The Fire Nation
- Chapter 18: The Bird
- Chapter 19: The Firelord's Speech
- Chapter 20: Journey Home, Part 1
- Chapter 21: Journey Home, Part 2
Hello, I am SuperJaws100. This is my first fanon I am attempting to write and I would greatly appreciate if experienced fanon writers would help me edit and revise my chapters. This would give said person credit on this and the chapter pages themselves. Thanks! --General SuperJaws100, Grand Army of the Republic (wall • contribs) 14:15, August 16, 2012 (UTC)
For the collective works of the author, go here.