|More from AvatarPabu||Adventure/Romance||PG||None||No update page|
|Avatar: Spirit Saga|
Spirits shan't be angered.
July 14, 2012-Present
The Hundred Year War is over. The United Republic of Nations has been created. Zuko's mother has been found. Nothing could be better in the Four Nations. Unfortunately, that can't be said for the Spirit World. The people have angered the spirits into such a rage that they have left their realm to terrorize the people who have wronged them. But when a certain spirit takes it too far, it's up to Aang to restore balance between the Physical and Spirit Worlds. The catch: he has a week to do it. Or else.
Book One will take place in Republic City. Book Two will take place largely in the other settlements of the United Republic, and also the Spirit World. Book Three will return to Republic City as its central setting.
- Aang (Avatar) is the 115 year old Avatar. He is biologically 15, but he was frozen in an iceberg for 100 years, and became the last airbender.
- Katara (Waterbender) is a 17 year old girl from the Southern Water Tribe. She and her brother found Aang frozen in the iceberg.
- Sokka (Non-Bender) is a 19 year old boy from the Southern Water Tribe. He is the older brother of Katara.
- Toph Beifong (Earthbender) is a 15 year old girl from Ba Sing Se. She is blind and uses earthbending to see. She also invented metalbending.
- Zuko (Firebender) is the 19 year old Fire Lord. He is the son of former Fire Lord Ozai and sister to Azula.
- Suki (Non-Bender) is an 18 year old girl from Kyoshi Island. She is currently the leader of the Kyoshi Warriors and Sokka's girlfriend.
- Koh (Spirit) is one of the oldest spirits in the Spirit World. He possesses the ability to take a person's face if they show emotion.
- Ako (Spirit) is sent into a rage by the people of the world, and he has left the Spirit World to cause chaos.
- Ty Lee (Non-Bender) is another member of the Kyoshi Warriors. She joined after the defeat of Ozai and taught the warriors chi-blocking.
- Mai (Non-Bender) is the girlfriend of Fire Lord Zuko. Her father was the former governor of New Ozai before Bumi recaptured Omashu.
- Kya (Non-Bender) is the deceased mother of Sokka and Katara. Aang meets her in the Spirit World.
- Chapter Two - Air Temple Island
- Chapter Three - The Celebration
- Chapter Four - Jet's Story
- Chapter Five - Exposed
- Chapter Six - Words of Truth
- Chapter Seven - Throne of Platinum
- Chapter Eight - Captivity
- Chapter Nine - A New Hero
- Chapter Ten - Faceless
For the collective works of the author, go here.