|By Weirdo Guy||Genre||Rating||Reviews||Updates|
|More from Weirdo Guy||Adventure||PG||TBA||News Page|
| Zuko, something happened to Avatar: Secret of the Shadows in the last hundred years.
This fanon has been discontinued, but is still available to read for your enjoyment.
|Avatar: Secret of the Shadows|
10/13/12 - TBA
Avatar: Secret of the Shadows is a series created and written by.
The series takes place four years after the Hundred Year War. The world has enjoyed peace and harmony for some time, but that peace will be torn apart by a strange movement led by a mysterious man. In order to stop the world from plunging back into war, Aang, Zuko, and Team Avatar must reunite to stop this movement, and restore peace and balance to the world.
- Aang - As light on his feet as ever, Aang is now and has been a fully realized Avatar for some time, but his newfound power it put up to the test against this powerful new movement. He may be older, but he's still that goofy little kid that Katara found in that iceberg.
- Zuko - Zuko has broken the shackles of his emotional turmoil and helped Aang end the Hundred Year War. Now the Fire Lord, is hard at work trying to rebuild the world from the damage the Fire Lords before him have done. However, with the rebellion at large, he and Aang must stop it, before it destroys the hard work to restore peace.
- Katara - Katara, with her boyfriend Aang and her brother Sokka, must help Aang bring peace and balance in the world. Still her headstrong self, she will do anything to protect anyone whoever needs her.
- Sokka - After helping his father lead the Southern Water Tribe back to its former glory, Sokka must rejoin Team Avatar and bring down the evil uprise threatening to destroy the world's nations, of course with his trusty boomerang at his side.
- Toph - Who could forget tough-as-nails Toph? Toph rejoins the gang from her metalbending academy in order to help Aang, Zuko, and the rest fight off the movement with a little metalbending action.
- Lord Atraeus - Lord Atraeus is the leader of the mysterious rebellion that is challenging Avatar Aang and Fire Lord Zuko. Who is this cunning mastermind? What are his motives? And how did he organize an army power enough to challenge Aang and Zuko?
Please put your name down below on the bullet list if you wish to have a post on your wall when a new chapter comes out.
For the collective works of the author, go here.