|More from JuniperAlien||Adventure||G (all ages)||Positive||No update page|
| Zuko, something happened to Avatar: Restart in the last hundred years.
This fanon has been discontinued, but is still available to read for your enjoyment.
Its time for new heroes to take the spotlight
- Update: Avatar: Restart has been delayed and put on hold once again. This time due to a vast amount of errors and typos in chapters. Rewriting and proofreading will be done shortly. Feel free to contribute by making any corrections, help will be greatly appreciated.
Avatar: Restarting the War, later called Avatar: Restart, is a story about how four teenagers from different nations get teamed up to work together in order to stop an invasion that is being planned by a group of Fire Nation threats. Along the way they meet allies and enemies to fulfill their destiny.
Months had passed prior to the war being over. The war was now over and the four nations can now live together in harmony. Unfortunately, still seeking revenge, there a three firebenders who want to keep Azula and Ozai's ravenous drive running. Three Firebending Masters go on a rampage to keep the war alive and slowly try to build up an organization called The Solar Ashes. Firelord Zuko sends out messages to the Earth and Water Nation's to send a bender from each nation to capture the Firebenders themselves. The ones chosen were Juniper from the Northern Water Tribe, Hiroshi from the Earth Kingdom, Lloyd from the Fire Nation, and Sumi from the Southern Water Tribe. The group encounters the three firebenders, but it turns out that this mission may be difficult and longer than expected.
Authors Comments and Ideas Edit
- Just as canon characters from Avatar: The Last Airbender, if you like enjoy story or feel the need to contribute by editing the character's profile properly due to the experiences that they go through in the story, feel free. I might need some help in that department.
- Feel free to add any articles that have to do with the fanon, nothing will be held against you, in fact, I'd appreciate it greatly. Make sure you put "Fanon:" In front of it and describe that its connected to this series.
- I please ask that if you enjoy the story or have any kind of feelings on it, please comment to notify that I can improve or whatever and can know that I am not pretty much writing this story for no reason (thumbs up). Thank you.
- Hiroshi is an eighteen year old earthbender from Ba Sing Se. He has a painful past, which results to his dry attitude. His attitude only steers him for the prize, but throughout this trip, He soon realizes it's worth a whole lot more.
- Juniper is a sixteen year old waterbender from the Northern Water Tribe. A boy who seeks for a chance to become a hero and make a change by wrongfully accepting an invitation that didn't belong to him.
- Sumi is a sixteen year old warrior from the Southern Water Tribe. She wields a katana which she was awarded by training with the miraculous Kyoshi Warriors. She hopes not to only to make a change for herself but for everyone.
- Lloyd is an oblivious young firebender who doesn't really see past the obvious points of life. Although the war has brainwashed him and has taught him to grow differently, he must learn new things through an incredible journey.
- Joben is a guardian and friend who will do anything to gain his former life back.
- Kai is a Solar Ash that is beyond the point of a maniac. She intents to restart the war with every bone in her body even if it means to risk her own life, which she highly doubt will happen.
- Cheng is somewhat an experienced amateur. He is a seventeen year old, and although he has a sloppy past, his personality can turn out to be a lot more positive.
- Kenji is a large, bulkly Solar Ash that escaped from the very prison cells of the Boiling Rock. He doesn't speak much, but is a lean, mean, killing machine.
Book 1: Ashes of Fire Edit
- Restarting the war was a role play and that was created by JuniperAlien. The roleplay was cancelled due to the lack of roleplay, so the writer decided to continue to write the story on his own with the same characters but in his own version.
For the collective works of the author, go here.