|and Rainbowdash1616||Adventure||G (all ages)||Here||No update page|
The world is divided into seven kingdoms: the Water Kingdom, the Earth Kingdom, the Fire Kingdom, the Air Kingdom, the Sound Kingdom, the Light Kingdom, and the Thought Kingdom, named after their natural element.
Within each kingdom exist people known as "benders" who have the innate power and ability to control and manipulate the eponymous element of their kingdom. The seven types of bending arts are waterbending, earthbending, firebending, airbending, soundbending, lightbending, and thoughtbending.
Each generation yields one person who is capable of controlling and manipulating all seven elements, the Avatar. When an Avatar dies, they are reincarnated.
Magic is an extremely rare technique that only a few chosen benders may manage to do. Those are called wizards or witches.
In all of the seven kingdoms, there are not just humans, but pegasuses (flying horses) as well. Grown-up pegasuses may learn to talk.
- Mai - the Ice Princess of the Water Kingdom. A strong-headed girl of sixteen years old who loves ice skating. Mai does not understand why her parents are so strict to her.
- Kwa - a pegasus from the Sound Kingdom.
- Min - the Avatar. She has mastered water, earth, fire, and air. She is currently living in the Sound Kingdom to learn soundbending from Sound Queen Rayla.
- Tarrlok - an evil wizard. He has married seven times.
- Jet - a blacksmith. He had received money from his father, but he gambled. He lost and hides in the deepest part of a strange forest.
- Diamond - a pony pegasus.
- Rayla - the Sound Queen, ruler of the Sound Kingdom, where Kwa hides herself. She has many pegasuses. She is a soundbending master.
- Flower, Bubble, and Belle - three little girls who are colorbenders. They are Brietta's friends.
- Willie - a giant who lives in the Thought Kingdom.
Book One: Sounds
- Chapter 1: Friendship is Magic, Part 1
- Chapter 2: Friendship is Magic, Part 2
- Chapter 3: The Ice Caverns
- Chapter 4: Eternal Night, Part 1
- Chapter 5: Eternal Night, Part 2
More will be added.
For the collective works of the author, go here.