Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|More from Brandodo||Adventure||G (all ages)||Here||No update page|
| Zuko, something happened to Avatar: Dark Days in the last hundred years.
This fanon has been discontinued, but is still available to read for your enjoyment.
|Avatar: Dark Days|
Action/Adventure, Comedy, Serial Drama
After being forced to flee Omashu under supposed crimes of treason, Yen begins a spiritual quest to restore balance to the world. With the help of her husband Trai, a mysterious organization, and the young earthbending Avatar Teng-Fei, she must uncover secrets left buried over hundreds of years that were meant to remain buried.
- Main article: Chapters of Avatar: Dark Days
- Phan Vo Yen spent most of her life as a barmaid, but after a chance encounter with the Avatar, her life was turned on its head. Though not used to the dangers of the wider world, she quickly proves to be a quick-thinker, resourceful, and a good liar.
- Phan Vo Trai's life was simpler before he met Yen, but the two have been happily married for over five years. His sense of humour and irony keep him strong, but it's his devotion to his wife that makes him invaluable.
- Teng Fei is a young earthbending Avatar from the city of Omashu. He finds himself unprepared for conflict but chooses to face his demons head on, unaware of the great powers he has.
- Avatar Kyoshi acts as a mentor to Teng-Fei, her harsh demeanour softened by the appearance of another earthbender. She sees him as her charge, often giving advice that has worked for her in the past.
- Sang is a famous general known for his notorious battle tactics. He harbours an intense dislike for Yen and Trai, and sees it as his personal objective to get them out of his way.
- Lord Jinhai is a Fire Nation ambassador with dark ties to General Sang. His is a cold, stern figure used to intimidating his opponents into submission.
Production began on Monday, August 2nd, 2010 when author Brandodo began considering ideas for potential Avatar-related roleplaying game plots. Within twenty-four hours, the first half of Book 1 had been written and the story arc was planned after a long, dark night.
For the collective works of the author, go here.