Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|By El Phantasma||Genre||Rating||Reviews||Updates|
|More from El Phantasma||Action/Adventure||None||None|
| Zuko, something happened to Avatar-Imbalance in the last hundred years.
This fanon has been discontinued, but is still available to read for your enjoyment.
only legends live forever, not those who make them
At least two, and maybe even more
This story takes place hundreds of years before the Existence of Avatar Yangchen and chronicles the adventures of Faren and his Friends.
Generations before the time of Yangchen, the world looked to Avatar Quaid for guidance and protection. This powerful, yet inexperienced Avatar kept the world at peace until his sudden return to the Earth Kingdom city of Omashu.
There remains to this day.
In the 20 years that have passed times have taken a turn for the worst...
With the Avatar's absence, the world is tipping out of balance. The Eastern Air Temple and Earth Kingdom have declared war on each other while the Fire Nation is attempting to exterminate the Sun warriors. War, poverty, and destruction ravage the four nations.
In the midst of chaos, the inhabitants of both the Physical and Spiritual world cry out in unison; "Where is the Avatar?"
- Faren-A young firebender who is destined for greatness
- Leo-Faren's younger brother and a hyperactive Firebender following in his sister's footsteps
- Anaa-Faren's older sister, Legendary Firebender whose victories in tournaments brought she and her two brothers from living on the streets to living in luxury
- Naroq-Faren's cruel firebending teacher
- Tiir- Elderly Fire Sage
- Avatar Quaid-The Mysterious Earthbending Avatar
- Huifen-An exuberant and fun-loving female Airbender
Edit in your questions here and I will answer them with all the spped I can muster
For the collective works of the author, go here.