|More from Aang20791||Adventure||G (all ages)||Very Positive||News/Updates|
| You should have seen yourself! It was amazing!
This fanon series is completed, meaning all expected chapters have been released.
An era of war and destruction has ended and since then, the gang has lived together peacefully in their old house located in Ba Sing Se. Both Katara and Sokka are longing to revisit the South Pole. Toph wants to see her parents, and Suki wants to revisit her old home, Kyoshi Island. And so, after a year of living in Ba Sing Se, they decided to do just that. Little did they know of an old villain seeking revenge against them.
Note: I will be creating character pages for these characters with the exception of Momo, Appa, Azula, and Ozai. They don't have a big enough role in the story to get their own pages.
Aang - Now a thirteen-year-old, Avatar Aang has had a lot of new adventures since the war ended.
Katara - Katara still remains a great bender. However, having a year pass without Waterbending much, Katara may need to train up again.
Sokka - Sokka has found his boomerang and space sword on the Earth Kingdom grounds. He is now a better swordsman than Zuko and Piando. His relationship with Suki is still growing strong.
Toph - An even better Earthbender than before, Toph has invented some new Earthbending moves and hopes to teach them to other students someday. But when Toph receives a letter from her parents, she must decide between her family or her only friends.
Zuko - Fire Lord Zuko has become the greatest Firebender in the world. He is still traveling with his best friends and girlfriend.
Suki - Once the leader of the Kyoshi Warriors, Suki has given that post to Ty Lee. She has decided to stay with her boyfriend, Sokka and her friends.
Mai - Ever since Mai has become part of Team Avatar, she has traveled with them and became best friends with them. Mai hasn't seen her friend, Ty Lee in over a year and she is anxious to see her again.
Appa - Still the same lovable pet as before, Appa has stayed in Ba Sing Se with the gang. They even got him a little house of his own next to theirs, which Appa shares with Momo. He is happy to take the gang to where ever they want to go.
Momo - Momo shares his house in Ba Sing Se with Appa. He loves to fly next to Appa and helps the gang at any costs.
Long Feng - After his escape from prison, Long Feng decided to go after the Avatar and his friends to get revenge.
Hama - Recruited by Long Feng, Hama is out to destroy the gang that got her imprisoned again.
- - The gang participate in a tournament on Ember Island.
- - The gang goes to the theater after wining the tournament.
- The Western Air Temple. - The gang set off on Appa to
- - The gang go to the Boiling Rock to pick up Mai, but they find a new problem.
- - Aang visits his old school and his old friends, but will they accept that he was the Avatar all along?
- - Sokka visits his old master with Suki. Meanwhile, Katara and the others go to the old village that Katara once helped.
- - The gang arrive in Ba Sing Se and they find out that something is wrong there.
- - An old villain finally steps out of the shadows and puts their plan into action.
- - Toph finally confronts her parents, but what will her answer be? Will she stay with the gang or go home?
- - The gang arrive at the Northern Water Tribe to make plans to stop the war. They visit the Spirit Oasis and get brought into the Spirit World by an evil spirit.
- - Zuko relives his adventure from Ba Sing Se to The Northern Water Tribe when he tells it to the gang.
- - Zuko searches the Pa Hing Village for his mother. But will he find her? Zuko also has to find a way back to the gang.
- - The gang goes to the Northern Air Temple, where they want The Mechanist's help in stopping Long Feng from starting a war.
- - The gang, seeking help from the Freedom Fighters, visit the Treetop Hideout.
- - The gang visits Omashu to further their training.
- - The gang stops on Kyoshi Island, where Suki faces the same problem Toph did: The choice of friends or family.
- - Aang visits his old home and finds a surprise waiting for him. Later, the gang reaches their final destination.
- - The battle has arrived. Team Avatar vs Long Feng and his followers. Who will live? Who will die? Will the team win? Or will they suffer a great loss?
|"Wow, just wow... extremely impressive... In other words, I loved this chapter. Such detailed description and creative language; you've really demonstrated your writing abilities to the fullest. And I really like the ending; as others said, just very touching. "|
|"I love this fanon- it puts a twist on Team Avatar's life after the war. With clever humor and writing style, and adequate surprises in the plot, this fanon is a must-read for people tired of the average "Life after the War" fanons. 'Cuz this fanon is anything but average. :D "|
|"This is, hands down, my favorite fanon on the site. To tell you guys the truth, when I first came to Avatar Wikia, I started reading this fanon, whose first chapter had just been released (back when the chapter was known as The Ember Island Theater's Movie Night). This prompted me to make an account. Thank you, Aang, for making my day with your beautiful writing!"|
|"Aang, I just wanted to tell you how amazing "Around The World (Again)" is. It's so creative to think of a story like that, and I give you tons of credit for working so hard. You can see how better your writing skills get as the chapters progress. (; I can't wait to see what else you come up with. It's really a very, very enjoyable fanon. I love it! <3"|
- Featured Fanon Article for February 2012. -
- Received a double Fanonbending badge.
- Review by - 9.4/10
- Review by LoveHopeDream123.
- Hama was nominated for "Best Villain" in the "Third Fanon Awards."
I did not modify any of this. I added the colors (blue, orange, red, and green) to make the page colorful. Thanks to all the fans.
When I first joined the wiki, I didn't like the idea of fanon. However, after reading the fanon, In Azula's Mind, I thought that writing a fanon would be cool.
This fanon originally started out as a one-shot fanon. The first (and at the time, the only) chapter was the Ember Island Theater's Movie Night. I didn't put much thought into the chapter and just created the chapter's storyline as I wrote. I've always like Kataang and never really thought of Zutura, but, for the chapter, I decided to try something different. I paired Aang with Toph (Taang) and Katara with Zuko (Zutara). I ended the chapter on a cliffhanger and decided to continue the story with those shippings. Up until prologue). I released all four chapters on April 23, 2011., I went along with that story, but I found myself drifting away from the Zutara and Taang romance. I realized that I wasn't developing the romance and that I didn't want to make the focus of my fanon to be shipping. So, after much consideration and feedback from other users, I decided to re-write the first three chapters (and additionally, adding a
After that, everything went pretty smoothly and I continued writing my fanon and finished it with theon my fourteenth birthday, December 30. 2011; it was somewhat of birthday gift to myself and I wanted to start the new year with a new fanon.
I'm so glad that I was able to finish my fanon and as a bonus point, that my writing improved. My least favorite chapters are "Aang's School" and "Two Journeys," mainly due to the terrible writing in them. And my favorite chapter is "The Last Hope, Part 2." I usually always think to myself, I could've done that better, but with this chapter, I'm actually very proud of it.
More coming soon....
Thank you to all my readers! Thanks for commenting.
I enjoy comments even those that criticize my work (They help improve my writing!). If you see anything wrong or have a question, please comment.
I thank, , , for being my editors and editing any grammar mistakes in my fanon's chapters. They also help me with title names, character names, town/places names, and ideas.
Finally, I want to give thanks tofor making me the chapter template below and for making me the character template. Thanks so much!
Thanks for reading,
For the collective works of the author, go here.
|Around the World (Again) Chapters|
|Prologue - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Epilogue|
|Around the World (Again) Characters|
|Aang - Katara - Sokka - Toph - Zuko - Suki - Mai|
|Long Feng - Hama - Dai Li|
|Arnook - Dock - Kurin - Mezla - Piandao - The Mechanist - Ursa - Xin Fu - Zanlo|