|More from Millennia2||Drama||PG-13||Positive|
"All this, all that you see around you, is part of the Spirit World. This realm was ruled by two individuals known as the Celestials. They governed the unborn souls of men and the great spirits that called this realm home. They designed a plan that men might better themselves, and they set to work designing a world in which they could learn. While designing the world for their plan, they came to some disagreements on the design of the world. One favored knowledge, the other power. Eventually the two could come to no agreement. They decided the only way to settle the dispute was to create two separate worlds. One created Earth, your world; the other Liheane, my world.
The Avatar was never meant to be on Earth"
Book One: Glass Edit
Book Two: Smoke Edit
Book Three: Storm Edit
|Leah - Sierra - Keith|
|Bending Defense Agency|
|The Leader - Morgan - Kumara - Vayu - Adam - Jordan - Silas - Dianne - Johanna - Tafari|
|The Mistress - Bronson - Natalie|
|Xylia and Mesaba Colonies|
|Jacque - Gabe - Ryan - Padma|
|San Juan Colony|
|Don Ruben - Ruben Jr. - Rodrigo - Humberto|
|New York Colony|
|Neil - Keanu|
|Joel - Bracken - Allison - Rose - Adrian - Peter - Lee - Don - Jane - Xavier - Quidel|
"THIS is brilliance. THIS is Alone."
"That was beyond words. I can't describe it."
"Overpowered, bruised and battered, The Dragon retreats from his monitor and bows......defeated"
"I have emerged from the world of chaos breathing shallowly, my pulse pounding, my mind reeling - but eager, ever so eager, for the next word to flow from the ink of this master crafter’s quill.."
- Featured Fanon-April 2011
- Featured Article- -December 2010
- Featured Article- -August 2011
- Honorable Mention
- Outstanding Writing in a Drama Series " "
- Nominated Featured Fanon-September 2010
- Nominated Outstanding Drama
- Nominated Outstanding Main Character (Female) " "
- Nominated Outstanding Author
- Nominated Outstanding Guest Author " "
- Best Villain "The Leader"
- Review by Wanted author .
- Review by Guardian author .
- Review by And Everything in Between author .
- Review by Avatar- Aftermath and Burning Earth author .
Other Links Edit
Start Reading Edit
For the collective works of the author, go here.