|More from AvatarRokusGhost||Drama, Satire||PG||None||Occasional|
|Total word count||
Avatar Wiki Fanon Portal
ARG Presents, the title being loosely based on Hitchcock Presents, is an anthology collection of one-shot stories in the Avatarverse written by . The nature and the genre will vary between each individual story, though humor and comedy are common themes between most/all of them. As of November 2013, every installment is primarily connected to Avatar: The Last Airbender, though that's not to say that there won't be stories based on The Legend of Korra in the future. Some of the stories include blatantly out-of-universe characters as part of the plot, but some take place in , like and . Because the author doesn't "ship" a lot like other Avatar fans do, this collection of one-shots, unlike many others, is not based around a certain ship. However, that's not to say that shipping as a topic won't come up from time to time.
Current short stories
|Title||Original air date|
|""||February 22, 2011|
|The Consultant is a one-shot fanon by The Chase. Word count: 4,701.. It's a short story that takes place about midway through the Book Two episode|
|"Energyverse)" (||October 13, 2011|
|The Legend of Ong is a one-shot by the war in the Southern Water Tribe with Aang, Katara and their three children. Word count: 1,382.that takes place twenty years after|
|""||December 25, 2011|
|I had my fortune told with Pakku on Ember Island because I realized I was a bender. Word count: 817.
This short story was written for TAD's Fanon Writing Challenge.
|"Energyverse)" (||May 10, 2012|
|The Legend of Ong 2 is a one-shot by the war in Ba Sing Se with Aang and his three children. Word count: 1,317that takes place twenty-one years after|
|"Energyverse)" (||October 10, 2012|
|Live Another Day is a one-shot by Epic Art for Epic Battles contest. Word count: 1,427.written for 's|
|""||July 27, 2013|
|An ironic piece submitted for Ty's one-shot competition during the Summer of 2013, set in the village of The Painted Lady. It came in third place and won the award for "Using a Deranged Narrator." Word count: 982.|
|"Energyverse)" (||January 4, 2015|
|In The Legend of Morra, an adolescent Tenzin and his friends discover the sequel series to The Legend of Ong and the Crystalbenders for themselves, and experience some of its drama first-hand. Word count: 5,463.|
|"Energyverse)" (||September 24, 2015|
|Playing with Fire is a short work centered around the heroine of the fanon series. Word count: 500.|
|""||October 22, 2016|
|The Consultant 2 is a one-shot fanon by. It is the sequel to his prior one-shot . Word count: 12,329.|
|"Spiritverse)" (||September 30, 2017|
|Toughest of Lessons is a story of Avatar Yoriko learning a hard life lesson as she attempts to master waterbending at the North Pole. Word count: 1,763.|
- Score of 8.79 on a review by
- Score of 8.50 on a review by (The Consultant, The Legend of Ong, Life as I Know It, The Legend of Ong 2)
- Score of 9.69 on a review by (Live Another Day, The Brothers of Jang Hui, The Legend of Morra, Playing With Fire)
- Interview with the author by
- Interview with the author by
- Score of 4.3 on a review by (out of 5; The Consultant only)
- Score of 9.3 on a review by (The Brothers of Jang Hui only). Came in third in the overall contest it was part of.
- The Consultant, The Legend of Ong and Life as I Know It were all nominated for Outstanding Writing in a Comedy Series for the 3rd Fanon Awards. The Consultant won.
- The Consultant was the Featured Fanon Article of June 2013.
- The Consultant was also referenced in The Ba Sing Se Times, Issue 25 during 's article "Demotivated Chapter 13: The Blue Spirit".
- Epic Art for Epic Battles contest. won third place in 's
- Koh the Face Stealer story
- Something in the Northern Water Tribe
- Something in the early days of Republic City
For the collective works of the author, go here.