Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Due did not appear to be particularly intelligent, usually letting Tho think for him, but he did seem to deeply value family ties and relationships, since he considered himself and Katara to be "kin" as they were both waterbenders. He even called his catgator, Slim, a member of the family. In general, he was dim-witted but friendly and worked hard alongside his friends and family to keep them happy and well-fed. He also proved to be a master waterbender and was able to counter an attack from Aang and Katara combined.
While separated from Aang, Katara, and Sokka, Appa and Momo encountered Due and Tho, who began hunting them down. Aang eventually found Appa and Momo and stopped Tho and Due, who were more than happy to find fellow waterbenders from outside of the swamp in Aang and Katara. Due, Tho, and Huu subsequently invited the team to their camp to share a meal.
Months later, Due, together with his fellow tribesmen Tho and Huu, helped with the initial land stage of the invasion, but remained behind when the invasion force started scaling the volcano. When the eclipse ended, the Fire Nation deployed its airships to the beach to destroy the submarines, the invasion force's only means of escape. The three waterbenders tried to protect the submarine fleet, but their efforts proved to be in vain. Like the rest of the adult fighters, Due was detained in a Fire Nation prison, but was released at the end of the Hundred Year War and later attended Fire Lord Zuko's coronation ceremony.
Avatar: The Last Airbender
Book Two: Earth (土)
- 204. "The Swamp"
Book Three: Fire (火)
- 310. "The Day of Black Sun, Part 1: The Invasion"
- 311. "The Day of Black Sun, Part 2: The Eclipse" (no lines)
- 321. "Sozin's Comet, Part 4: Avatar Aang" (no lines)
- Due was one of the few Avatar characters to have underarm hair, the others being King Bumi and The Big Bad Hippo.
- Due is one of the few members of the Water Tribe to not have the sound "uh" in his name.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Hedrick, Tim (writer) & Volpe, Giancarlo (director). (April 14, 2006). "The Swamp". Avatar: The Last Airbender. Season 2. Episode 4. Nickelodeon.
- ↑ DiMartino, Michael Dante (writer) & Volpe, Giancarlo (director). (November 30, 2007). "The Day of Black Sun, Part 1: The Invasion". Avatar: The Last Airbender. Season 3. Episode 10. Nickelodeon.
- ↑ Ehasz, Aaron (writer) & Dos Santos, Joaquim (director). (November 30, 2007). "The Day of Black Sun, Part 2: The Eclipse". Avatar: The Last Airbender. Season 3. Episode 11. Nickelodeon.
- ↑ DiMartino, Michael Dante, Konietzko, Bryan (writers) & Dos Santos, Joaquim (director). (July 19, 2008). "Sozin's Comet, Part 4: Avatar Aang". Avatar: The Last Airbender. Season 3. Episode 21. Nickelodeon.