Book Three: Change (易) is the title of the upcoming third book of The Legend of Korra, which will run for a total of thirteen episodes. Set a few weeks after the end of Book Two: Spirits, the nomenclature refers to the changes induced by the energy shift of the planet due to Harmonic Convergence and Korra's battle with Unalaq and Vaatu. The first few episodes are in post-production.
On February 11, 2014, Michael Dante DiMartino revealed that Book Three's production was almost complete.
- It has been confirmed that more information will be learned about earthbending in Book Three.
- Lin will play a larger role in Book Three than she did in Book Two, and more information about her family will be revealed.
- Bumi will also be more heavily featured in Book Three.
- It was revealed by Jeremy Zuckerman that Book Three will be more like Avatar: The Last Airbender.
- ↑ Bryan Konietzko (July 12, 2012). Bryan Konietzko announces new books. Bryan Konietzko's Tumblr. Retrieved on July 12, 2012.
- ↑ Christopher John Farley (November 20, 2013). Legend of Korra Creators Talk About Book 3. Speakeasy. Wall Street Journal. Retrieved on November 21, 2013.
- ↑ Christopher John Farley (November 20, 2013). The Legend of Korra Book Three Will be Titled "Change". Speakeasy. Wall Street Journal. Retrieved on November 20, 2013.
- ↑ Michael Dante DiMartino (February 11, 2014). Studio Mir visit with Bryan, Matt, and Jae Myoung.. Michael Dante DiMartino's Tumblr. Retrieved on February 11, 2014.
- ↑ AvatarLegends on YouTube (August 16, 2013). The Legend of Korra Book Signing (Part 1) @ Barnes & Noble - August 2013. YouTube. Retrieved on October 3, 2013.
- ↑ Grace Randolph (2013-07-21). The Legend of Korra Book 2 Spirits! Comic Con 2013 interview with DiMartino & Konietzko!. youtube. Retrieved on July 21, 2013.
- ↑ AvatarLegends (2013-08-17). The Legend of Korra Book Signing (Part 2) @ Barnes & Noble - August 2013. youtube. Retrieved on August 17, 2013.
- ↑ Christopher John Farley (November 22, 2013). The Legend of Korra Creators: Writing Pretty Much Done For Final Book in Saga. Speakeasy. Wall Street Journal. Retrieved on November 22, 2013.
- ↑ Republic City Dispatch (February 3, 2014). REPUBLIC CITY DISPATCH #29: Sound of Book 2 w/Jeremy Zuckerman and Benjamin Wynn (52:04). Tumblr. Retrieved on February 17, 2014.