Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This article is about the online game. For other similar uses, see Boiling Rock (disambiguation).
- Up arrow key – Walk upward
- Down arrow key – Walk downward
- Left arrow key – Walk leftward
- Right arrow key – Walk rightward
The player's goal is to collect enough keys to free all the prisoners on the cell block and lead them safely to the exit hatch. Along the way, some extra points can be earned by collecting "prison booty". However, one should be on the lookout for prison guards patrolling the hallways who are set on safeguarding the prison's perfect record of no escapes. Armed with "bolo nets", Zuko can tie up any guard he touches, but he can only carry up to three nets at a time.
- Despite having been mentioned on the game's actual instruction screen as allied with Zuko, Aang does not make an appearance in Boiling Rock Rescue.