Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"I've never seen any sandbenders or nomads around here. You should ask Professor Zei. He teaches the class on desert cultures."|
|— The student helping Team Avatar.|
During his studies at Ba Sing Se University, he ran into Team Avatar. The group questioned him about the location of Appa, who had recently been stolen by the sandbenders, to which he replied that he had never seen any sandbenders or nomads in the city. However, he suggested the gang speak with Professor Zei, whom Team Avatar had ironically met some time before.
The conversation took an awkward turn when Sokka questioned him about the Hundred Year War with the Fire Nation. Clearly uncomfortable with the topic, and with some influence from Joo Dee, the young man quickly gathered his belongings and left, claiming to be late for class, leaving Team Avatar with unanswered questions.
The student seemed to be very cooperative and casual, as well as sociable, as when Team Avatar asked about Appa and the Sandbender Tribes, the young man was very friendly. However, like many of the residents of the city, he felt very uncomfortable talking about the War.
Avatar: The Last Airbender
Book Two: Earth (土)
- 214. "City of Walls and Secrets"
- This student was one of three people whom Team Avatar interrogated, the other two being Pong and an unnamed pet shop owner.
- This student is one of the few people in the Avatar World who wears glasses.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Hedrick, Tim (writer) & MacMullan, Lauren (director). (September 22, 2006). "City of Walls and Secrets". Avatar: The Last Airbender. Season 2. Episode 14. Nickelodeon.
- ↑ O'Bryan, John (writer) & Volpe, Giancarlo (director). (July 14, 2006). "The Library". Avatar: The Last Airbender. Season 2. Episode 10. Nickelodeon.