The Transcript Team is a user group dedicated to making transcripts and improving the already existing ones. The members include:
The team's job is to make new transcripts for all the episodes and format the already existing ones into the official format.
Membership requirements Edit
* PLEASE READ BEFORE REQUESTING TO JOIN *
- User must have been active for a minimum of thirty (30) days.
- User must have an edit count of at least one-hundred (100).
- User should have a history of strong, constructive edits on canon articles.
- User should possess at least an intermediate knowledge of the rules of standard English, as this user group focuses on constructing/revising sentences and dialogue.
Requests to Join Edit
Requests are currently open:
I, ZukoTheViper12007AvatarNo1Fan, would love to join this group. I love editing transcripts, the only bad thing with me is that i have problem with spelling, but i created a transcript and I write it all by myself and I think I did a prety good job you can see my hard work here, also my work didn't get reverted. Look forward to be on your team. ZukoTheViper12007AvatarNo1Fan 19:51, February 5, 2013 (UTC)
- Not done Due to currently inactive (though I do apologize for never having given this page much attention). Lady Lostris vstf (talk • HotN) 12:12, October 15, 2013 (UTC)
I, JTSoccer0441, would like to join this group. I don't make that many edits to the wikia as a lot of people do, and somethimes my edits are right-intentioned, but unnecessary. Though, I think I would be great for the Transcipt Team as I believe it would be the best way I could contribute to the wiki. Thanks for your consideration,September 28, 2013
- Not done I truly believe that you have good intentions and really want to help out, though without even a single edit made to the transcript namespace, I can't rightfully accept your application. Lady Lostris vstf (talk • HotN) 12:12, October 15, 2013 (UTC)
I, Avatar226 would like to join the transcript team. I am hardly inactive and I always pay attention to the episodes. I currently own the whole Avatar TLA and Book 1: Air of LOK. If I were on this group I would always make sure all transcrips are A-Class. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Avatar226 (wall • contribs) 01:38, 20 October 2013 UTC
- Not done Without a single edit made, I cannot gauge your dedication to this group. Lady Lostris vstf (talk • HotN) 14:41, October 21, 2013 (UTC)
I, Tono555 would like to become part of the Avatar Wiki Transcript Team. Though I will admit, I don't have the most edits over at the transcript namespace, my contributions have always been big toward that area. I recently created the Smoke and Shadow transcript as well as the Rebound transcript. I meet with all the requirements seeing as I believe all my edits made to the canon namespace have been good, they have been over one hundred of them, and I possess a good level of English in both grammar and spelling. My activity through this account can't be seen for the past thirty days, but if you wish to take a complete look at my contributions, you can go here. I hope this request can be accepted as I most certainly look forward to more transcript editing in the future! Tono555 05:34, March 22, 2015 (UTC)
I, Ziryerx, would like to formally request to become a member of the Avatar Wiki Transcript Team. I have historically contributed to the Transcript portal in the sense of a large number of edits, as well as edits of a substantial size, assisting specifically with graphic novel transcripts and their commentaries, in addition to the commentaries of episodes. Although my schedule does not always allow me to consistently attend to this portion of the Wiki, I do believe I would be an asset to this user group. Ziryerx (wall • contribs • fanon) 01:23, November 5, 2016 (UTC)
All rules on the Avatar Wiki:User groups page apply to this group, including several others, such as:
- If you do not know how to format the page, add it to the below list and a user who does know will edit it.
- Do not add pictures to the transcript pages.
- Be sure to cite where you got an interview from if you wish to transcribe it.
- If any member has pending inactivity, they should post a message detailing the situation on the talk page, so that appropriate adjustments of workload can be made.
- The text for a given transcript is NOT supposed to have links within it. All characters and major locations have links at the bottom of the page. Examples of how this should appear can be viewed on almost every transcript page for reference.
For a list of all transcripts currently on the wiki, see.
Pages Needed Edit
Pages Completed Edit
Book 1 Edit
- Transcript:The Boy in the Iceberg (scene elaboration done)
- Transcript:The Avatar Returns (scene elaboration done)
- Transcript:The Southern Air Temple (scene elaboration done)
- Transcript:The Warriors of Kyoshi (scene elaboration done)
- Transcript:The King of Omashu
- Transcript:Winter Solstice, Part 1: The Spirit World
- Transcript:Winter Solstice, Part 2: Avatar Roku
- Transcript:The Storm
- Transcript:The Fortuneteller (scene elaboration done)
- Transcript:The Deserter
- Transcript:Bato of the Water Tribe
- Transcript:The Northern Air Temple
- Transcript:The Waterbending Master
- Transcript:The Siege of the North, Part 1 (scene elaboration done)
- Transcript:The Siege of the North, Part 2
Book 2 Edit
- Transcript:The Avatar State (scene elaboration done)
- Transcript:The Cave of Two Lovers (scene elaboration done)
- Transcript:Return to Omashu
- Transcript:The Swamp
- Transcript:Avatar Day (scene elaboration done)
- Transcript:The Blind Bandit
- Transcript:Zuko Alone
- Transcript:The Chase (scene elaboration done)
- Transcript:Bitter Work
- Transcript:The Library
- Transcript:The Desert (scene elaboration done)
- Transcript:The Serpent's Pass
- Transcript:The Drill (scene elaboration done)
- Transcript:City of Walls and Secrets
- Transcript:The Tales of Ba Sing Se
- Transcript:Appa's Lost Days
- Transcript:Lake Laogai (episode)
- Transcript:The Earth King
- Transcript:The Guru
- Transcript:The Crossroads of Destiny
Book 3 Edit
- Transcript:Escape from the Spirit World
- Transcript:The Awakening (scene elaboration done)
- Transcript:The Headband
- Transcript:The Painted Lady
- Transcript:Sokka's Master
- Transcript:The Beach
- Transcript:The Avatar and the Fire Lord
- Transcript:The Runaway
- Transcript:The Puppetmaster
- Transcript:Nightmares and Daydreams
- Transcript:The Day of Black Sun, Part 1: The Invasion
- Transcript:The Day of Black Sun, Part 2: The Eclipse (scene elaboration done)
- Transcript:The Western Air Temple
- Transcript:The Firebending Masters
- Transcript:The Boiling Rock, Part 1
- Transcript:The Boiling Rock, Part 2
- Transcript:The Southern Raiders
- Transcript:The Ember Island Players
- Transcript:Sozin's Comet, Part 1: The Phoenix King
- Transcript:Sozin's Comet, Part 2: The Old Masters
- Transcript:Sozin's Comet, Part 3: Into the Inferno
- Transcript:Sozin's Comet, Part 4: Avatar Aang