- Must be an active member in the community and have over one hundred edits total.
- Must be knowledgeable of the World of Avatar since members must come up with trivia quizzes.
- Must qualify for the position that is being applied for.
- Not a member of more than two other user groups.
- No history of any serious violations of Avatar Wiki policy.
- Must have community spirit.
- Add your request under the section "Current Requests" and give a detailed explanation as to why you deserve membership into the Pro-Bending League. Request should be as followed.
- I, (insert username here), am requesting membership in the Pro-Bending League, I am applying for the position (insert position title here), . . .
- Also another user may also nominate another eligible user for membership into the user group. If this is the case, the applicant only needs to say that he/she accepts the nomination.
- A nomination does not increase your chances of being accepted, all request are judged the same.
- Current League members may also post if they support or do not support your request, but ultimately current group members have the final say.
- Don't be disappointed if your request is denied, you may always try again later.
I, Andrew2070, am requesting membership in the Pro-Bending League, I am applying for the position of Co-chairman. I believe I qualify for this position as I am a very avid contributor in the Avatar Wiki community. I encourage commenting, participate in community challenges, such as the Wikilympics, and always comment positively. I'm also skilled in script from reading the Coding Companion tutorials. I love to welcome new users, because they could potentially take a leadership role one day. I think I would be a great Co-chairman of The Pro-Bending League, -Andrew2070 "Life is very short, and there's no time for fussing and fighting, my friend" 19:19, August 1, 2012 (UTC)
- Oppose — Unfortunately, I don't think you quite understand what the position you are applying for is requiring. This is a very demanding and difficult job, and calls for someone who is skilled in coding and responsible. Even as we may need to support spirit, we are not here to socialize. I would suggest re-reading our requirement rules, and to earn some more experience. This is not the final decision, only Sokka jr will be able to accept or reject you. Sorry :/ Eat Cabbages, ...they're good for you... Isn't little Yangchen cute? 00:28, August 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Not done After careful consideration of your request, I do not think that you are ready for this position. This is the second most demanding job in the league next to the Chairman. It was so demanding that our Co-Founder and first Co-Chairman Icy Ashford resigned due to the stress of the job. As stated above by Momo, you should re-read our requirements, and rules. You must also be very familiar with coding, and an active member. So far since you've joined you only have just over 200 edits. Even though you qualify for the position, we still look for very active members. You are welcome to re-apply at a later date, if you make great strides in contributing to the wiki and promoting community spirit amoung members. I would suggest even starting your own blog post. 00:57, August 3, 2012 (UTC)
I, Katorra, would like to request a membership for the position Announcor. I thought long and hard about this decision because at first I wanted to be Co-Chairman. I realized all the work I had to do and decided with my fanon, my blog, and personal life I don't think I'll be able to fit it in. I would love to become announcor, that way I can help maintain spirit here on Avatar Wiki in a managable way. I belive I'm up for this job and I'm just so happy to find a usergroup like this one. I love making people happy! Thank you! 9:22 a.m. (Pacific) August 8, 2012
- Done After careful consideration you have been accepted into the Pro-Bending League. We are so glad to have you as our new announcer. We know that you will make a great addition to the group.
I, IncubatedDucks, am requesting a membership position for an announcer. I get along great with everybody here on the avatar wiki. I'm always maintaining the community spirit this wiki needs. Although I am requesting an announcer position I will be happy with whatever you feel I belong. I'm very knowledgable with Avatar. I participate in making blog posts, contests, quizzes, and anything else this wiki needs to feel pumped up. IncubatedDucks
- Not done Although I have noticed you do a nice job in maintaining community spirit and being equally friendly to all, I was taken back to see such little edits in your history. I do not doubt that you are knowledgeable of the Avatarverse, being such a huge fan and all, but I would like to see it be better represented in what you contribute to this Wiki. I urge you to request in the future with more edits. But thanks for trying nonetheless; it was appreciated. 17:15, August 26, 2012 (UTC)
I, Godsrule, am requesting membership in the Pro-Bending League, I am applying for the position of Tech. I can come up with trivia questions, and am very good at coding user boxes and a lot of other stuff. All of the Legend of Korra episode Userboxes are coded by me. Also I am co-hosting a trivia contest with Volotrb and AvatarKorraWatebender. Sincerely, Gods Rule! Not Spirits | 18:50, August 22, 2012 (UTC)
- Done I have seen you about this Wiki before, and I have seen your skills in coding. It appears you are quite proficient in it and seeing as to how we lack a good coder in the group, I will gladly let you in. Welcome Spiritsrule..... Uh, wait, Godsrule! 15:12, August 23, 2012 (UTC)
I, AvengeBender007, am requesting membership into the Pro-Bending League, the League Official, of course. I've been on this week a good time now, and I have memorized all the rules and policies. I have a nice, welcoming personality, and not to mention, a good prep talk voice with is good for hosting. I have participated in many trivia contests, and have fair share of time and knowledge in order to run the Pro-Bending Challenge. In extreme cases, I also have some coding skills, for userboxes, etc. Most important, however, I have as much spirit as needed to do this thing! YEAHHHH! Please consider me, and have a nice day. =) AvengeBender007 23:17, August 23, 2012 (UTC)
- Done I couldn't turn my head away. Not only do you have a fairly strong history of article edits, you constitute an enjoyable personality and a welcoming feel of friendship and entertainment, which is most important. I known you will succeed in helping us sustain this community's spirit. Welcome RevengeBen..... Er, AvengeBender to the league! 16:55, August 24, 2012 (UTC)
- Done After reviewing your profile, it is clear you know what you are talking about. With a large amount of edits and an obvious knack for coding, I'm sure you'll be a great addition to the usergroup. Godsrule is our current tech, however, so you'll be the second league official along with AvengeBender007. Welcome to the team! 19:07, September 3, 2012 (UTC)
I,, would like to petition thee for a spot amongst thine own organization of community spirit up-lifters. I bring many edits, experience in another group, and the willingness to (single handidly if necessary) bring back the trivia contests, I always did like those. Full disclosure though, I'm a mess when it comes to technology and formatting. I humbly beseech thee for my own worthiness and place my honor in your hands.
- Done Nice use of Shakespearean vocabulary! (don't judge me, I'm reading Shakespeare in school right now, and his words are always floating in my head :p) But all random wordiness set aside: I must say, this was an easy decision. You've always been a kind friend to all, and have helped promote community spirit through blogs, constructive discussion, and overall mindfulness. Recently, I have even been able to see your prowess as an article editor. That just about sums up the requirements for this group.....so yeah, you're in. :) 22:44, April 9, 2013 (UTC)