|Bureaucrats (nominations)||Admins (nominations)||Rollback (requests)||Moderators (requests)||Chat moderators (requests)||Standards Council||Community newsletter|
This is the page where formal requests for rollback rights can be filed. Rollback rights enable normal users to use a [rollback] button to quickly revert vandalism from diff pages. It is particularly useful on Avatar Wiki when an admin is unavailable to take bigger action against vandals. The ability to delete article and blog comments is also included. There is no maximum number of rollback users, so if you believe you deserve rollback rights, please do not hesitate to make a request.
- Strong and consistent history of contributions, though quality is more important than quantity
- History of anti-vandalism and corrective work — undoing or reporting vandalism, or both
- No history of serious blocks due to vandalism or sockpuppetry
- Add your request under the section "Current Requests" and give a concise explanation (no more than a few lines) as to why you deserve and require rollback rights. You must use the sample format that is shown at the top of the edit window when editing the section "current requests".
- Alternatively, another user may also nominate another eligible user for rollback rights. If this is the case, the applicant only needs to say that he/she accepts the nomination. It is not necessary to elaborate any further, as bureaucrats will check user contributions regardless of what is written.
- Note that being nominated by another user bears no advantage over normal requests you make yourself.
- Any comments on the request from others may be posted as per any standard talk page discussion.
- One of the active bureaucrats, currently or , will consider your requests. Don't be too disappointed if your request is declined. Remember, you can always try again later.
Hello, I, FireFerret, am requesting to re-gain rollback rights on Avatar Wiki. While I took a rather long hiatus from the wiki, I am back and I believe I'm here to stay --at least for quite a while. I've held these rights in the past, and I believe during this time I showed I was fully capable of handling these tools respectfully and appropriately. While my period of re-activity has been minimal, I'm dedicated to maintaining the wiki and I historically have worked to preserve page content and accuracy. While there aren't very many instances of vandalism these days that require usage of the rollback tool, I feel that there is no harm in requesting in case such an instance were to arise, especially due to the small rise in popularity due to the release of Turf Wars. Thank you for considering me. Fire Ferret 23:11, September 5, 2017 (UTC)
- Done My apologies for the extreme delay. My vacation is the sole responsible for that, as you have indeed showed that you still have a firm grasp on Avatar Wiki policies and ethics, which make you an excellent candidate for rollback rights (even though vandalism has been slower these days - let's hope it stays that way). Lady Lostris vstf (talk • HotN) 17:09, October 2, 2017 (UTC)
Hiya, I, TechFilmer, am re-requesting rollback rights on Avatar Wiki. After I was unblocked for being underage, Lostris posed a question to me that stuck with me: can I be trusted to uphold the rules even when they do not apply to me. Back then, I did not think I could be trusted so I never re-requested. Four years later, I have returned to Avatar Wiki, a lot more mature. Since returning I have been involved in many different areas; I have been an active contributor in the War Room, actually offering well thought out perspectives unlike how I used to just say something quick, pre-hiatus. I have gotten more involved in the canon side of things, cleaning up articles and grammar (though not without the occasional typo >_>) and making them more readable. I've also been helping with maintenance a little, helping KMP a little and finding small things that need cleaning up.
I am aware that vandalism is very low on the wiki now, but in the event that something does happen, I believe that I can make effective use of the rollback tool. I fully understand my past and do not wish to hide it, but I believe that time has made me a more mature person- a person that can be trusted to uphold this wiki's policies fairly and equally. I hope that you will consider my evolution as a person when considering me for rollback rights. Srijay K - TechFilmer 05:48, October 28, 2017 (UTC)
- After re-considering last night, I withdraw this proposal- I'd like to strengthen my canon edits and spend a little more time on wiki before re-requesting the rights. Thanks anyways! Srijay K - TechFilmer 13:45, October 28, 2017 (UTC)
Hi! I, TechFilmer, am re-requesting rollback rights on Avatar Wiki. Just over a month ago, I requested rights but withdrew, desiring to strengthen my edits. Last month I wrote a long-ish paragraph on how I have evolved as a person and believe I can be trusted to uphold policy. The same stands, and for the sake of brevity I will not reiterate it. In the past month, you will see in my contributions me reverting vandalism, as well as most recently reverting edits to be in line with the MOS. I have been editing grammar and diction across articles and as soon as I close the most recent War Room forum will begin an overhaul of translations. I fully intend to stay on this wiki for a while, and ask that you please consider me for rollback rights. Thank you! – Srijay K • TechFilmer 04:24, December 1, 2017 (UTC)
- Done Truth be told, I would've approved last month as well. You have shown a strong familiarity with the rules and a level-headed personality to go with it. Lady Lostris vstf (talk • HotN) 06:58, December 1, 2017 (UTC)
Greetings! I, Felix Fellicis, am requesting rollback rights on Avatar Wiki. Although I did take a rather long break from the wiki (more than a year), I am back and I am here to stay (at least for some time), as I find working and editing on the Avatar Wiki to be a fun little side activity, which helps me get through University (especially now, that exams are closing in...). I have several ideas, which I would like to present and work on and hope that they'll be accepted. Also, I would like to immerse myself in anti-vandalism and general editing. Thank you in advance, regardless of the outcome! Felix Fellicis (talk) 21:42, April 16, 2018 (UTC)