|Bureaucrats (nominations)||Admins (nominations)||Rollback (requests)||Standards Council||Community newsletter||User groups|
User groups are collaborations that consist of a group of users dedicated to gather a project, circled around a single concept or topic. They are intended as a central location to co-ordinate such collaborations, to improve editor motivation and to improve editing efficiency.
- User groups must go through War Room consensus in order to establish its need.
- Groups will only be considered through the War Room process if there are already three people interested in being in it.
- There are no predetermined guidelines for group dynamics and organization, and it is expected that groups can maintain themselves autonomously. Administrators should only intervene or disband a group if it is clear that policy is not being followed.
- User group decisions are not a substitute for community consensus. If a decision taken by a group contradicts the wishes of the rest of the community, community consensus takes precedence.
- Established usergroups in which all members are inactive or the number of active users no longer constitute a "group" - such as one active user - after a period of one month, will be subject to deletion.
- A user may only join up to 3 user groups.
- If a user is blocked, they may be removed from certain user groups by an administrator or a group member.
Current user groups
- Avatar Wiki. , aiming to fix grammatical and punctuation errors on
- fanon namespace. , designed to constructively reformat articles in the
- , a group of experienced authors who interview fellow authors upon request.
- , a group of users skilled in illustrating who will provide fanon titlecards upon request.
- , a group of high-quality fanon writers and readers who are ready to critique and review fanons upon request.
- fauna pages on the wiki. , dedicated to expanding all
- A-class. , dedicated to quality improvement of canon articles to make them
- , devoted to creating and improving the video game pages.
- transcripts and improving the already existing ones. , dedicated to making
- Wiki-Projects, the concept behind user groups, on Wikipedia