- Please read our IRC information page before connecting to Avatar Wiki's channel.
- Who should be online? Find out the times for which users are active.
- If you have a client, click here to be taken to the channel through your client.
- Found an interesting conversation or want to see what the IRC is like? Come over here.
- Some Nicknames are prone to being ghosted or can't be used. See this page for more information.
Webchat is down for the time being, a temporary substitute can be found here
- In the field "Nickname:", type in the nickname you would like to use. It is recommended that you use your Avatar Wiki user name. If you don't have one, you can create an account. If you already have an IRC username, you can use that name.
- Do not change the field "#wikia-avatar". This is unless you don't want to connect to Avatar Wiki's channel, and you want to connect to another freenode channel.
- If you have an IRC nickname: Make sure "Auth to services" is checked. Enter your username and password in the appropriate fields.
- In the field given for "reCAPTCHA:", type in whatever you see in the image immediately above. You need to include the spaces. If you want another image, press "Reload".
- Press "Connect", the button at the bottom of the form.