|Featured article votes||Featured blog votes||Featured fanon votes||User of the Month|
See a list of these articles here.
Featured articles are articles that have been or are featured on the main page. These are articles of excellent quality that have been chosen to enhance their visibility. The status is not removable. This is in contrast to A-class articles, which are articles written to a very high standard and have been promoted by the Standards Council.
Featured articles are chosen by a monthly vote. Nominated articles must already be A- or B-class articles.
- Starting from the first day of each month, any user may nominate an A- or B-class article for featured status.
- Voting will occur, starting on the third day of any given month, and ending at the end of any given month.
- Votes are not arguments, just votes. Reasons need not be given for the vote.
- At the end of the month, the winning article will be applied to the main page.
Previous featured articles
Liberation of Ba Sing Se
- Hoh, I'm sort of inclined to leave the feature article as it is for now, as I don't see the point of featuring just to feature and randomly selecting A/B-class articles without a real reason why they should be featured beyond "they can be". Lady Lostris vstf (talk • HotN) 16:49, February 7, 2016 (UTC)